Bob Crane (July 13, 1928 - June 28, 1978)

Bob Crane (July 13, 1928 - June 28, 1978)

Chase
Chase

June 28th, 2012, 10:24 pm #1

Today marks the anniversary of another beloved TV star's death, Bob Crane of Hogan's Heroes, who - despite his absence of drug and alcohol abuse - seemed even more lost than Anissa. And his 1978 murder will likely never be solved. Also unlike Anissa, death scene photos of Bob Crane are quite plentiful and disturbing.

I bring it up because, despite the proximity of their deaths, so much more information is available about Bob's merely because of its ties to scandal. Interviews exist on record with those who found him and were working with him at the time. Aside from that slapdash E! True Hollywood Story, Anissa's final days are all conjecture.

How sad that the hint of scandal and sexual addiction can shed light on far more facts.

Glenn
Glenn

July 1st, 2012, 7:31 am #2

A few years back the apartment that Bob Crane was murdered in was up for sale on E-Bay. It had been turned into a condo and redecorated though. Don't remember what the outcome of the bidding was but I think that the owner was trying to get $70,000 out of it as well as I recall.

eat abowlofdicks
eat abowlofdicks

July 14th, 2012, 6:47 pm #3

Today marks the anniversary of another beloved TV star's death, Bob Crane of Hogan's Heroes, who - despite his absence of drug and alcohol abuse - seemed even more lost than Anissa. And his 1978 murder will likely never be solved. Also unlike Anissa, death scene photos of Bob Crane are quite plentiful and disturbing.

I bring it up because, despite the proximity of their deaths, so much more information is available about Bob's merely because of its ties to scandal. Interviews exist on record with those who found him and were working with him at the time. Aside from that slapdash E! True Hollywood Story, Anissa's final days are all conjecture.

How sad that the hint of scandal and sexual addiction can shed light on far more facts.
nobody cared about anissa skank jones then and they definately don't now.

new york fan
new york fan

July 15th, 2012, 5:44 am #4

i care about anissa jones, and i'm here now, alive and kicking.

why would you call anissa a skank? are only girls skanks? girls have a right to their sex lives and choices as much as boys do. it's not 1956 or 1976 anymore. wasn't butch a skank, and a far worse skank?

your post is the post of a silly, all too young, adolescent. an adolescent writing an obscene word on the sidewalk, thinking it a wonderful exercise in power. you must be around 12 or 13.

how old are you exactly?

new york fan
new york fan

July 15th, 2012, 6:13 am #5

nobody cared about anissa skank jones then and they definately don't now.
skank is the latest word for whore. but the word whore doesn't quite work anymore. we all now know that women as much as men love and enjoy abundant sex. so why is it right for men to have alot of sex, with lots of women, but some how wrong for women to have alot of sex with alot of men?

did anissa have alot of sex with alot of men? well good for her!

new york fan
new york fan

July 15th, 2012, 6:41 am #6

except that as a general rule, many men don't understand or experience love, and as a general rule, most women do. and when we see a woman falling to the same level as men do, we are shocked and pity the whole of existence, that something as that could happen.

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 27th, 2012, 8:56 pm #7

Most men dont experience love ? I didnt know this. Name calling, btw, is a sign of lower class. And is a sign of immaturity. Ignore them or continue to defend Anissa, as she cannot defend herself. ty

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 27th, 2012, 9:07 pm #8

Anissa was not a skank. But on second thought everyone is a skank for the right person.

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 27th, 2012, 9:12 pm #9

i care about anissa jones, and i'm here now, alive and kicking.

why would you call anissa a skank? are only girls skanks? girls have a right to their sex lives and choices as much as boys do. it's not 1956 or 1976 anymore. wasn't butch a skank, and a far worse skank?

your post is the post of a silly, all too young, adolescent. an adolescent writing an obscene word on the sidewalk, thinking it a wonderful exercise in power. you must be around 12 or 13.

how old are you exactly?
sounds catty and female and jealous. alot of girls were jealous of her.

Confirmation of reply: