Board Administrator???

Board Administrator???

Anonymous
Anonymous

January 20th, 2007, 5:13 pm #1

My God when is enough, enough?

Ashworth again?

Every 13 months, 60 posts about some schizophrenic psycho who likes to destroy serenity chase off the good people and attack the posters here?

The guy is sick and not going to stop! He enjoys wrecking things and people! Would you please Ban him?

Thank you

January 20th, 2007, 9:09 pm #2

These forums (Morbidly Hollywood) are meant to be places were fans/family/friend/detractors/pundits etc. can gather to discuss/argue the death (even life) of the topical celebrity. As such, there will always be commentary that runs counter, and even seems abrasive and/or caloused at times, to the views and opinions of other forum visitors.

We will not tolerate deliberate and/or excessive profanity, sexual defilement or non-productive flaming directed at other posters in the forum. There will be a certain degree of latitude afforded to the content of posts directed toward any topical celebrity however. In other words, other visitors are off limits but celebrities are fair game (with the exception of excessive profanity, sexual defilement, etc.)

Please reply to this message (or send e-mail to frank@franksreelreviews.com) with links to postings on this board that violate the terms of use of the forum or that run counter to the administator directive as issued above and we will review such posts with the consideration of the deletion of the postings in violation.

Anonymous
Anonymous

January 20th, 2007, 11:04 pm #3

We like you clarification and have submitted many from the offender in question, who does NOT conform to your minimum standards!

However editing and remove posts all you want, this guy will continue until he is the only one left here!

Anonymous
Anonymous

January 21st, 2007, 12:50 am #4

i think the banning of someone who does not fit the classmates narrow linear ideas of what fans can talk about except themselves is pathetic. sheer bullying.

Anonymous
Anonymous

January 21st, 2007, 3:46 am #5

what are the origins of the Ashworth/classmates feud and how has it lasted so long without some sort of conflict resolution??

Anonymous
Anonymous

January 22nd, 2007, 3:07 am #6

i think this forum should become a place where you have to register and log in to make a post.

Anonymous
Anonymous

January 23rd, 2007, 1:24 am #7

what are the origins of the Ashworth/classmates feud and how has it lasted so long without some sort of conflict resolution??
He posts as others and as many anonomous posters. There was a great website last year and when they got a message board he showed up and acussed the dead actress of the most filthy and illegal sexual deviations! As he got challanged he got worse and worse until the administrator had to shut down the server.

Then they made the the site private and he went nuts here and came up with some schitzophrenic nasty fights with everyone! It's possible he really believes the split personality thing.

We lost our 3 or 4 best posters then, and now he's chased away the best 3 or 4 posters again!

There is no resolution with him, it may take a while but eventually you'll notice he's not dealing with a full deck, and that's being kind.

Not all of the other forum members are classmates or friends of Anissa's, some were just fans. But the were at least 3 of her friends and a few more public school acquaintences. (I didn't get in so this place is all I got!)

I USED TO think he wasn't all that bad, but now he's convinced me he really does want this to be his sole property with no one else posting except he to himself and his various identities.

Anonymous
Anonymous

January 23rd, 2007, 1:42 am #8

He posts as others and as many anonomous posters. There was a great website last year and when they got a message board he showed up and acussed the dead actress of the most filthy and illegal sexual deviations! As he got challanged he got worse and worse until the administrator had to shut down the server.

- Ashworth never accussed Anissa of sexual deviations. You are accussing him of being that private forum mail bomber again. JSL knows that was not him. Ashworth always has been supportive of JSL and was very supportive of his flxtek Anissa pages.

Then they made the the site private and he went nuts here and came up with some schitzophrenic nasty fights with everyone! It's possible he really believes the split personality thing.

- you ever take the rap for something you never did that involves fire from several sides? i was not going to go down without unleashing a few rounds myself. fair enough.

We lost our 3 or 4 best posters then, and now he's chased away the best 3 or 4 posters again!

- no.. i chased no one that did not (as always) completely twist everything i say. simple as that. if defending your own words from being re-written is a crime then i plead guilty, for sure. some crime..

There is no resolution with him, it may take a while but eventually you'll notice he's not dealing with a full deck, and that's being kind.

- there is resolution.. of course there is.. the private forum members are so cynical and pessimistic.. they never made a mouse-peep before JSL's flxtek account..

Not all of the other forum members are classmates or friends of Anissa's, some were just fans. But the were at least 3 of her friends and a few more public school acquaintences. (I didn't get in so this place is all I got!)

- i can't keep repeating myself over and over again. i won't do it.. there are posts before flxtek opened and posts after.. they changed differently after the great betrayal. death of respect thing.. although maintained respect for JSL, Bobby, Jeff, later on The Author.. i'm extremely bitter that my support has been pushed aside in favour of dwelling solely on percieved negatives but that's my pill.

I USED TO think he wasn't all that bad, but now he's convinced me he really does want this to be his sole property with no one else posting except he to himself and his various identities.

- i'm not bad.. i don't think so.. lone stall i occupy here.. in my case, everythings shattered and it would take years to re-build with regards to here.. take my sad history here as it is and go forward or contribute to the sad history. either way does not bother me much at this point.

Anonymous
Anonymous

January 23rd, 2007, 2:40 am #9

much fuels me in here. when JSL's forum went private and I took the heat from fans who were excluded that sent me into a long depression.. JSL (and myself to a much lesser degree, apparently) had one-sided contact with the guy who mail bombed the forum and though I still maintain a healthy respect for JSL i'll always have a sensitive spot due to the fact one post from that camp would have made a difference and got me into the clear where I should have been. too much bad water under the bridge now but i've not a problem putting my side across. every single post i've made about The Author has been respectful so getting the rap for chasing him away is what disappoints me now.. you know, if that guy published a book i'd buy several copies.. one for myself and others.. ditto with the excellant Chris Barbour (friend of the late Cheryl Smith, co-moderator of my Cheryl Smith yahoo group). every bit of good is extinguished. I do credit this forum for strengthening my resolve in day to day life though so there have been benefits. yin and yang.

Anonymous
Anonymous

January 23rd, 2007, 4:28 am #10

- Ashworth never accussed Anissa of sexual deviations. You are accussing him of being that private forum mail bomber again. JSL knows that was not him. Ashworth always has been supportive of JSL and was very supportive of his flxtek Anissa pages.

- you ever take the rap for something you never did that involves fire from several sides? i was not going to go down without unleashing a few rounds myself. fair enough.

- no.. i chased no one that did not (as always) completely twist everything i say. simple as that. if defending your own words from being re-written is a crime then i plead guilty, for sure. some crime..

- there is resolution.. of course there is.. the private forum members are so cynical and pessimistic.. they never made a mouse-peep before JSL's flxtek account..

- i can't keep repeating myself over and over again. i won't do it.. there are posts before flxtek opened and posts after.. they changed differently after the great betrayal. death of respect thing.. although maintained respect for JSL, Bobby, Jeff, later on The Author.. i'm extremely bitter that my support has been pushed aside in favour of dwelling solely on percieved negatives but that's my pill.

- i'm not bad.. i don't think so.. lone stall i occupy here.. in my case, everythings shattered and it would take years to re-build with regards to here.. take my sad history here as it is and go forward or contribute to the sad history. either way does not bother me much at this point.
He is Brian so he will be able to keep the topic going. Playing both sides. This is so he could play point counter point. Brian did it on the other boards and still plays at least 3 poster here. He just uses 2 different locations. He use to mail them to his friends in other States and have them Copy and Past his post for him so he can keep his stories going. You watch the why he writes and check it out

Confirmation of reply: