Birthday Corelation

Birthday Corelation

Christopher Wayne
Christopher Wayne

May 20th, 2006, 3:18 pm #1

Has there ever been definitive proof or at least any useful speculation as to Paul's death occurring in such close proximity to Anissa's Birthday? Was he still grieving her death eight years later? I read that he died of a heart attack related to drug use. Perhaps his heart was breaking so at her birthday that the drugs pushed him into eternity. RIP

Sandy
Sandy

May 20th, 2006, 6:31 pm #2

He died on March 15, 8 years after Anissa died, 4 days after Anissa's March 11th birthday.

He died while taking drugs intravenously; with Paul, it was only a matter of time! First he lost Anissa then he lost all of her money. No one could save him even that girl he loved that JSL mentioned!

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 20th, 2006, 7:03 pm #3

She'd know; she was his girl friend!

Christopher Wayne
Christopher Wayne

May 20th, 2006, 8:53 pm #4

He died on March 15, 8 years after Anissa died, 4 days after Anissa's March 11th birthday.

He died while taking drugs intravenously; with Paul, it was only a matter of time! First he lost Anissa then he lost all of her money. No one could save him even that girl he loved that JSL mentioned!
I am new to this saga and out of the loop. What girl do you speak of and what has she shared about his state of mind on the eighth anniversary of his beloved sisters death? Has the prospect ever been brought up in these variuos forums as to whether Paul may have intentionaly taken his own life?

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 21st, 2006, 3:29 am #5

I'm out of the loop too, as far as the private forum is concerned! Although I e-mail Larochelle and he answers all of my questions which I appreciate!

Jennifer was Paul's last girl friend, Sandy (that's her nickname,)was one of his first!

It was Sandy that posted he died mainlining drugs, and that was the first time I had heard that but she would know! I guess there was a bubble or something in the syringe. His death like hers was ruled accidental and drug induced, the new sight will have the details of both deaths.

Christopher Wayne
Christopher Wayne

May 21st, 2006, 4:45 am #6

Thank you Anon,

So it would seem that to the best of anyones knowledge, his death occurring so close to Anissa's birthday was purely coincidental. Truely sad.

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 21st, 2006, 8:40 am #7

what happened to jsg?? after that michael guy left, so did he.

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 21st, 2006, 10:51 pm #8

He was stuck in the abrasive mode and JSL and Bobby tried to haul him in. Bobby wasn't successful but JSL was, he is his boss! Angel doesn't post her anymore but she used to e mail him when trouble popped up.

I suspect that Anonymous that knows so much is him! But that's just my guess

anonymous
anonymous

August 4th, 2006, 4:29 am #9

I'm out of the loop too, as far as the private forum is concerned! Although I e-mail Larochelle and he answers all of my questions which I appreciate!

Jennifer was Paul's last girl friend, Sandy (that's her nickname,)was one of his first!

It was Sandy that posted he died mainlining drugs, and that was the first time I had heard that but she would know! I guess there was a bubble or something in the syringe. His death like hers was ruled accidental and drug induced, the new sight will have the details of both deaths.
Just curious, is the Jennifer you refer to as Paul's last girlfriend Jennifer Toby?

Anonymous
Anonymous

August 5th, 2006, 3:09 am #10

I don't know, you'll have to ask Larochelle. Or BKOH (right!)

Confirmation of reply: