birth

birth

April 26th, 2012, 11:54 pm #1

So Nat's goth daughter is having a baby huh ? She was touted in the same breath as her mother, but she was a cinematic disappointment wasn't she ? Here we go folks....the Natpack come again. Like a bunch of old ladies sitting around with bated breath waiting to see if it's a boy or girl . And then when it's born they are going to want to send food or something they knitted .

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 4th, 2012, 6:20 pm #2

You got it confused with the RJ hens who stand in line with their canes and walkers just to get his scrawl across the front page of his book. Then they rush home and draw dumb pictures of him. I **** out better art work than the crap those hens draw.

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 4th, 2012, 7:04 pm #3

Lee, you seem confused about our purpose here. Let me enlighten you. It's discussing Natalie's death and aspects of what probably happened. Not trashing her, her children and any other inane piece of crap that comes to your warped mind. But you know that, don't you? You've been here longer than almost anyone. Since you have nothing pertinent to say and everything you do think has been said a thousand times, perhaps you should just shup up.

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 5th, 2012, 2:15 pm #4

cluck cluck cluck...................cluck cluck cluck

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 5th, 2012, 3:16 pm #5

Typical respnse from the resident troll whether he logs in or not.

May 5th, 2012, 5:09 pm #6

Nor is this board your vehicle for the glorification of RJ . Cluck. cluck, cluck ? The only chicken here is you . Login .

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 5th, 2012, 11:35 pm #7

You must have me confused with your buddies Heidi and Nancy over on your favorite group Natpack. I sure hope they are being compensated from your boy's side cuz they sure do go wild when anyone talks about old hairy back.

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 6th, 2012, 2:55 am #8

Hey! You know, without a Maria Gurdin, we never would have had a Natalie Wood. Natalie knew that. Maria takes a beating, but I think she done good.

Confirmation of reply: