Bill Ratekin

Bill Ratekin

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 18th, 2012, 3:14 am #1

I heard you're leaving this forum forever to focus on your new direction in life.
Have a good trip.

new york fan
new york fan

June 18th, 2012, 4:10 am #2

if bill ratekin leaves this forum, i will too. and what will be left after that? chase has pretty much left. entropic daisy hardly posts anymore.

you're such a coward, you post as "anonymous", at least have the courage to use a pseudonym, won't ya, coward?

Bill Ratekin
Bill Ratekin

June 18th, 2012, 12:04 pm #3

I heard you're leaving this forum forever to focus on your new direction in life.
Have a good trip.
I'll always pop in to see what's going on, never too farr away.

Bill Ratekin

uhnissuh
uhnissuh

June 18th, 2012, 9:14 pm #4

Have a good trip.
R.I.P. to the flame that animated thus far the guardian of the virtual memory of Anissa. this forum will never be the same without you. By leaving it, you are contributing to its agony. Anissa will not thank you.

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 18th, 2012, 11:13 pm #5

Like any of you ever knew her. Don't speak for her. You are all sick people who need help. Please get it.

Chase
Chase

June 20th, 2012, 1:02 am #6

if bill ratekin leaves this forum, i will too. and what will be left after that? chase has pretty much left. entropic daisy hardly posts anymore.

you're such a coward, you post as "anonymous", at least have the courage to use a pseudonym, won't ya, coward?
I'm still here, too. It will take more than the mating call of an anonymous Internet troll to discourage me from reading and posting.

uhnissuh
uhnissuh

June 20th, 2012, 3:20 pm #7

Like any of you ever knew her. Don't speak for her. You are all sick people who need help. Please get it.
You seem very presumptuous for a self proclaimed censor. How do you know me? How can you know that I did not know her? You are arrogant, stupid and anonymous. How brave!

Anonymous
Anonymous

January 31st, 2013, 3:20 am #8

Good for you.

Confirmation of reply: