attention

attention

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 13th, 2012, 8:16 pm #1

Don't go to the Wood Play link . My computer went into airlock and I think its a sell site .

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 13th, 2012, 8:19 pm #2

That's strange. I was there as soon as Chuck posted the link on Natpack and twice since then and I have had no problem. Of course, I didn't check to see if Chuck's link and the troll's link on here is the same so you might be right..

Don
Don

April 13th, 2012, 8:27 pm #3

No problem with the link from Natpack. It worked fine for me.

Don
Don

April 13th, 2012, 8:58 pm #4

It, I don't download blind links most of all yours....and if it was done via Natpack I wouldn't have to because they are so predictable . Probably some kind of lovefest .

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 13th, 2012, 9:03 pm #5

Yes, it was IT. Jocko is IT.

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 13th, 2012, 9:18 pm #6

It happened to me to . My screen flashed join now and turned red and I lost the cursor .

A Nat Pack Member
A Nat Pack Member

April 14th, 2012, 4:55 am #7

It, I don't download blind links most of all yours....and if it was done via Natpack I wouldn't have to because they are so predictable . Probably some kind of lovefest .

LOL You were the one that linked it here and how would you know what sort of lovefest was going on at Natpack if you are not a member?
Oh Halrego! You skewer yourself every time.
Now I will sit back and wait for your wild gurly man responses.

Confirmation of reply: