Ashworth and Butt-Outt and Jerome and Paula

Ashworth and Butt-Outt and Jerome and Paula

anonymous
anonymous

July 10th, 2009, 12:34 am #1

and see, they come here to say mean awful things because we love Anissa RIP and we have fifteen Beasely dolls selling on E-bay plus Family Affair DVD with no death photos by Brian O Hara, so the private forum people and the dealt cult people and and Helen xxxx and Allen xxxx they all know about the morning of breakfast and Snead Road and The Marine and Carla xxxxx and Anissa's true friends from Westchester and the Jungle in PDR, (her room did have yellow walls and she HATED it) and Paula and Paul, may God rest their Souls, someone even tried to sell the cement inscrption and carve it out of the sidewalk!!! I think that JTL and Ms. Bell and Stephen xxxx know this and left the private forum and started thier own websites with The Three Amigos(Yarmouth Brothers) who bother the people at Littler Lane and throw dolls at their door who should get the death penalty and Brian Kieth's daughter Daisy killed herself, too.
Last edited by spindaddydad on December 12th, 2010, 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 10th, 2009, 1:02 am #2

What the F--- kind of message is that. SICK PERSON GET HELP

Bill Ratekin
Bill Ratekin

July 10th, 2009, 5:14 am #3

sounds like the sharks are still swim round and round,no one has tore up those sidewalks have they?

Bill Ratekin

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 10th, 2009, 5:52 am #4

one of the worst posts from the death cult forum, a random brain fart that is worthy of that corpulent clod, entropicdaisy.

Butch Koven has moved on, he has what looks like a very nice family, good for him. One of Anissa's best friends before her sad decline said Anissa's favorite color was blue. that is good enough for me. I don't press Anissa's friends for information but I get enough of a picture to know Brian's version of events is predominantly fiction. Brian hung around a crazy woman too long and lost the plot and engaged in illegal activities that are offensive and dangerous, which is why the L.A.P.D. was called to check him out, and during their investigation got the Arborwood forum closed down. Brian has kept a low profile ever since. Long may he continue to do so.

Brian is one of those typically weird yanks who only appreciates someones oeuvre passionately when the creator is deceased and the darker and more sordid the details of their life and death the better. such counterfeit passions burn brightly briefly and fade away. Right now he is probably acquiring a good Michael Jackson collection and in several months it will be on ebay. There is nothing unique and startling about Brian, he is a typical democrat, symblolic gestures and pantomime mimicking real passion, bereft of honesty and integrity when held up for analysis. He belongs in the private forum as their L. Ron Hubbard, or at least a Benny Hinn, since he is so good at playing people for fools.

Bill Ratekin
Bill Ratekin

July 10th, 2009, 1:56 pm #5

What illegal acts are u talking about,....i was around for most of his time around Paula,so what "acts" are you talking about,,,,was there somthing i missed?

Bill Ratekin

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 11th, 2009, 12:01 am #6

Brian stalked Anissa's friends and intimidated them out in the real world and posted things on the Arborwood forum that got that forum closed. Anissa's friends from before her decline are mostly clean living professional intelligent types and they and their partners come down on stalking antics like a tonne of bricks. Brian's 'Dearest Mommy' accounts is an open sewer to Anissa's pre-decline friends and they respond to white-washing of Paula with nausea and revulsion.

Bill Ratekin
Bill Ratekin

July 11th, 2009, 3:40 pm #7

Oh

Bill Ratekin

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 12th, 2009, 11:36 pm #8

from their perspective Anissa & Paul's rapid descent started after John died and the kids had to go back to Paula. The true story is dark and dreadful beyond belief. I really can't blame them at all for their downward spiral, because being a kid under Paula's roof would make most kids collapse inside. They went through hell.

anonymous
anonymous

July 13th, 2009, 8:06 pm #9

Oh yes....yes, yes, yes, yes.

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 14th, 2009, 4:49 pm #10

Oh

Bill Ratekin
I would suggest that you investigate such statements on your own. Such a views of things run contrary to what has been observed. You probably already know this (not going on your eloquent defense of your friend however.)

Bill Stetson

Confirmation of reply: