anyone

anyone

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 24th, 2012, 7:14 pm #1

read the book that the troll was so anxious to bring to our attention, the book his MAN pumped on his website? The author wrote about how Wagner was not exactly gifted in the bedroom, how his bi- sexual leanings made him a flop in the marital bedroom. But it's fiction, right?

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 24th, 2012, 7:47 pm #2

I could literally not care less.

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 24th, 2012, 7:52 pm #3

Then why did you respond? Obviously, you do care or you would have ignored it.

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 24th, 2012, 9:26 pm #4

"Then why did you respond? Obviously, you do care or you would have ignored it."

It's a message board ya moron, it's here to post responses. Seems like you should understand that that's how it work. LOL You silly ***.

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 24th, 2012, 9:27 pm #5

Then why did you respond? Obviously, you do care or you would have ignored it.
"Then why did you respond? Obviously, you do care or you would have ignored it."

It's a message board ya moron, it's here to post responses. Seems like you should understand that that's how it work. LOL You silly ***.

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 24th, 2012, 9:35 pm #6

When one does not care about a topic, one does not respond. A response indicates that you do care and I knew you would. I knew you would be the only person who would care enough to respond to post about Wagner's sexual prowess. You are totally predictable. Drop a few crumbs and you bite.

July 24th, 2012, 11:45 pm #7

Poor BJ....omce you sample the tight warmth of the goat cheese nothing else compares...even if the most beautiful woman in the world is lying next to you !

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 25th, 2012, 2:13 pm #8

Since she married him twice and was so in love, it sure seems obvious she loved everything he did to her in the bedroom.

Like some unknown author would know lol. What's that got to do with her drowning?

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 25th, 2012, 8:42 pm #9

she was simply infatuated with him. she remarried b/c she didn't know that the first cut is the deepest, further, didn't know how to move on. there is no question she loved him, but it's b/c he was rj not b/c he was a certain way in bed )the bi-thing took some getting used to but i'm sure he said it was business.)

think about about it. the hottest chick is a complete ditz. do you marry her if u cant stand ditzes? no. do u marry her if she is great in bed AND you can't stand ditzes? no.

but if u can tolerate dumb women and actually want that, then bonus.

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 26th, 2012, 4:21 pm #10

I have no idea what that drivel means.

When a woman marries a man twice, never could stop thinking about him after the first divorce, marries him again til death do them part, pretty much sums up she found him exciting in the bedroom.

Confirmation of reply: