Any skateboarders out there?

Any skateboarders out there?

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 8th, 2008, 10:42 pm #1

I'm watching a documentary called "Stoked: The Rise and Fall of Gator". It's a documentary based on the life of pro-skateboarder Mark "Gator" Rogowski. Gator was born in 1966 so may not be associated with Rodney Jesse, Paul Jones, and others of the 70's era skating. Gator was supposedly the "Tony Hawk" of his era.

What's interesting is there is another skater featured in this film named Jason Jessee. After a little research, I was able to find that he was born around 1969 and also has a documentary on his life called "Pray for Me".
My question is: Is he any relation to Belinda and Rodney Jessee?

Here's hoping some skaters see this post.

Max
Max

April 8th, 2008, 11:34 pm #2

I put together an answer about Rodney Jesse but I get thrashed in this forum so I’m posting it over at JSL's place, where they won’t let that happen! The link is: http://www.quicktopic.com/39/H/xkq38Nqee92ps

Max

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 8th, 2008, 11:53 pm #3

Thanx Max. I understand.

Is Jason Jessee related to Rodney Jessee?

Butt Outt
Butt Outt

April 9th, 2008, 4:29 pm #4

I would have never said anything negative about you post. No reason to be afraid of me. I'm just up to my eyeballs with the BS about the Jones.

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 10th, 2008, 12:41 am #5

I do not even believe you

Anonymous and knew Rodney

April 10th, 2008, 2:19 am #6

I'm watching a documentary called "Stoked: The Rise and Fall of Gator". It's a documentary based on the life of pro-skateboarder Mark "Gator" Rogowski. Gator was born in 1966 so may not be associated with Rodney Jesse, Paul Jones, and others of the 70's era skating. Gator was supposedly the "Tony Hawk" of his era.

What's interesting is there is another skater featured in this film named Jason Jessee. After a little research, I was able to find that he was born around 1969 and also has a documentary on his life called "Pray for Me".

Rodney and Belinda were brother and sister.Sadly Rodney passed away about 5 or so years ago in New York.Belinda lives in California.In the mid 70's Rodney was one of the top 100 skateboaders in the world.He was a great athlete and a funny, likable guy.Rodney and Paul were very good friends all their lives.I will not post this at the other board after the way they blocked Carla .All those people with so much nonsence about a family they did not know well or at all .I was there when the kids went to live with there dad.They fought hard to get out of their moms house . I remember the mother told her kids from a young age that their dad had died,all the kids friends knew this.Mr Jones might not have been perfect,but he did not have a chain and padlock on the fridge,that was always there on the Moms fridge.I will never forget it.Some of the old neighbors know some of this stuff, too bad they did not pay more attention to how these kids living conditions were with their mom.I am the same age these kids would have been today so I was to young to do any thing ,too bad the old neighbors did not call child protective services.The Dad tried to step in and then only lasted a year before he died. BKOH talked to Paula and got her version of their life ,he still has no idea what these kids went through and it sounds like some of the older neighbors did not know Paula as well as they thought .The only people I have seen on here that have any thing close to truth ,that I would see at both the houses were butt out and Carla .It seems strange that these people would be blocked from any board pertaining to Anissa ,I guess Blake was right, people must like the whitewash version.Maybe there were money disputes,but those kids seemed to be relieved for awhile at their Dads.Oh ,I remember Paula had a couple of apartment buildings other than her own,one right on the beach, right across the street from her place ,her kids told me about them .

April 10th, 2008, 2:50 am #7

Rodney and Belinda were brother and sister.Sadly Rodney passed away about 5 or so years ago in New York.Belinda lives near Thousand Oaks.In the mid 70's Rodney was one of the top 100 skateboarders in the world.He was a great athelete and a funny, likable guy.Rodney and Paul were very good friends all their lives.I will not post this at the other board after the way they blocked Carla .All those people with so much nonsence about a family they did not know .I was there when the kids went to live with there dad.They fought hard to get out of their moms house . I remember the mother told her kids from a young age that their dad had died,all the kids friends knew this.Mr Jones might not have been perfect,but he did not have a chain and padlock on the fridge,that was always there on the Moms fridge.I will never forget it.Paula bought apartment buildings that I remember ,one right across the street from her place on the beach.She had a couple of them before Anissa Died.Some of the old neighbors know some of this stuff, to bad they did not pay more attention to how these kids living conditions were with their mom.I am the same age these kids would have been today ,today we have child protective services.The Dad tried to step in and then only lasted a year before he died. BKOH talked to Paula and got her version of their life ,he still has no idea what these kids went through and it sounds like some of the older neighbors did not know Paula as well as they thought .The only people I have seen on here that have any thing close to truth ,that I would see at both the houses were butt out and Carla .It seems strange that these people would be blocked from any board pertaining to Anissa ,I guess Blake was right, people must like the whitewash version.Maybe there was money disputes,but those kids seemed to be relieved for awhile at their Dads.I would think If you really want to know what happened to these people it would be from people that really knew them well.

Carla
Carla

April 10th, 2008, 1:40 pm #8

Wow.. what a breath of fresh air. The truth!
The memory of the the fridge locked-up gives me chills.
I remember the good though, too.

April 10th, 2008, 4:11 pm #9

Rodney and Belinda were brother and sister.Sadly Rodney passed away about 5 or so years ago in New York.Belinda lives near Thousand Oaks.In the mid 70's Rodney was one of the top 100 skateboarders in the world.He was a great athelete and a funny, likable guy.Rodney and Paul were very good friends all their lives.I will not post this at the other board after the way they blocked Carla .All those people with so much nonsence about a family they did not know .I was there when the kids went to live with there dad.They fought hard to get out of their moms house . I remember the mother told her kids from a young age that their dad had died,all the kids friends knew this.Mr Jones might not have been perfect,but he did not have a chain and padlock on the fridge,that was always there on the Moms fridge.I will never forget it.Paula bought apartment buildings that I remember ,one right across the street from her place on the beach.She had a couple of them before Anissa Died.Some of the old neighbors know some of this stuff, to bad they did not pay more attention to how these kids living conditions were with their mom.I am the same age these kids would have been today ,today we have child protective services.The Dad tried to step in and then only lasted a year before he died. BKOH talked to Paula and got her version of their life ,he still has no idea what these kids went through and it sounds like some of the older neighbors did not know Paula as well as they thought .The only people I have seen on here that have any thing close to truth ,that I would see at both the houses were butt out and Carla .It seems strange that these people would be blocked from any board pertaining to Anissa ,I guess Blake was right, people must like the whitewash version.Maybe there was money disputes,but those kids seemed to be relieved for awhile at their Dads.I would think If you really want to know what happened to these people it would be from people that really knew them well.
I am sorry I did not answer your original question.Rodney was not related to Jason Jesse.Rodney had two younger brothers though, they were born just before the mid 60s.

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 10th, 2008, 4:46 pm #10

Rodney and Belinda were brother and sister.Sadly Rodney passed away about 5 or so years ago in New York.Belinda lives in California.In the mid 70's Rodney was one of the top 100 skateboaders in the world.He was a great athlete and a funny, likable guy.Rodney and Paul were very good friends all their lives.I will not post this at the other board after the way they blocked Carla .All those people with so much nonsence about a family they did not know well or at all .I was there when the kids went to live with there dad.They fought hard to get out of their moms house . I remember the mother told her kids from a young age that their dad had died,all the kids friends knew this.Mr Jones might not have been perfect,but he did not have a chain and padlock on the fridge,that was always there on the Moms fridge.I will never forget it.Some of the old neighbors know some of this stuff, too bad they did not pay more attention to how these kids living conditions were with their mom.I am the same age these kids would have been today so I was to young to do any thing ,too bad the old neighbors did not call child protective services.The Dad tried to step in and then only lasted a year before he died. BKOH talked to Paula and got her version of their life ,he still has no idea what these kids went through and it sounds like some of the older neighbors did not know Paula as well as they thought .The only people I have seen on here that have any thing close to truth ,that I would see at both the houses were butt out and Carla .It seems strange that these people would be blocked from any board pertaining to Anissa ,I guess Blake was right, people must like the whitewash version.Maybe there were money disputes,but those kids seemed to be relieved for awhile at their Dads.Oh ,I remember Paula had a couple of apartment buildings other than her own,one right on the beach, right across the street from her place ,her kids told me about them .
See you shot yourself in the foot. By taking up for butt who is a liar extraordinaire and Carla who loves to take shots at her dead friend, no one will believe a word you posted. And she was never banned from the other forum, she just likes to start wars and insult people so her posts get removed there. We love her sickness here! Posting here means you will only get read by the haters, like me who don't really give a fuck and enjoy when you guys get jumped!!

Confirmation of reply: