Any Death Pics???

Any Death Pics???

Hal
Hal

May 7th, 2012, 3:08 am #1

I have heard rumors that death pics of Aniisa Jones exist. If so where can they be seen?

Wolfman Mac
Wolfman Mac

May 7th, 2012, 4:13 am #2

not for you, mate. go to rotten.com to fill your sick mind. bozo.

Hal
Hal

May 7th, 2012, 8:11 pm #3

Unless you can direct me to a site with Anissa Jones death pics you need to keep your suck shut,OK?

B
B

May 7th, 2012, 9:27 pm #4

Why would you want to see that?

Bill Ratekin

Hal
Hal

May 7th, 2012, 11:08 pm #5

Curiosity I guess. Does a picture actually exist? I have heard rumors that one does.

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 8th, 2012, 4:46 am #6

go away you foul creature. go to rotten.com and get your jollies there.

Chase
Chase

May 8th, 2012, 6:16 pm #7

Curiosity I guess. Does a picture actually exist? I have heard rumors that one does.
Yes. Available to the public in the San Diego County courthouse is a black and white file copy of the death scene photo.

There's nothing to be learned or gained from the photo. It's sterile. It's technical. It's of poor quality because of the crass manner of photography available in 1976. If anything, it shows that these legendary tales from that fateful night did in fact happen, and that as a result, a sister, a friend, a daughter died. In real life. Not for anyone's amusement, fascination, or research (least of all mine).

rigor mortis
rigor mortis

May 11th, 2012, 12:42 am #8

I have heard rumors that death pics of Aniisa Jones exist. If so where can they be seen?
oh hell yeah.I want to see me some dead buffy photos.
THAT WOULD BE COOL!

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 11th, 2012, 1:07 am #9

yeah Neil. whatever floats your boat. how is knocking off old people for drug money going?

Bill Ratekin
Bill Ratekin

May 11th, 2012, 4:11 am #10

OUCH!

Bill Ratekn

Confirmation of reply: