answers

answers

June 14th, 2012, 3:28 pm #1

Because of what happened, the answers will come early.
Q4: KowTow. Batman.
Q5B: Sly and the Family Stone sung a 70s song called Family Affair

Q6: William D. Russell did not direct. Gidget.

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 15th, 2012, 7:32 am #2

"Because of what happened"

What happend?

June 15th, 2012, 3:46 pm #3

I was thrown off this site a few days ago for "malicious" messages. Someone was giving asking me silly questions. Ironically, you can still see those messages that begin with "A Grave for Anissa." You might be able to follow the whole conversation,except for after the message title: "Stupid?" Everything that came after that was deleted. I suggested that person was on drugs and needed to go to a rehab. I also told two people to grow up. I hope I don't get into trouble just telling you this. I don't think it as malicious. I thought it was my bad judgment and not dignified of an adult. The best decision I could have made would have been to ignore the crazy questions. I suppose if the moderator had left messages be, they could have started a chian of mean spirited responses that could have escalated. I am not saying I was innocent. There is a difference between something being bad, serious, or catastropic. I still don't call what I said was malicious. Immature? Poor taste? Bad judgment? Probably any of these words would fit.

I really think we all, including me, needs to watch myself. Maybe Frank and his moderator are cracking down and getting really serious. Maybe the kind of things people said on this site in the past will no longer be tolerated. I want everyone to feel free to enjoy this site and not get into any trouble.

new york fan
new york fan

June 16th, 2012, 4:59 am #4

i thought you were apologizing for being the one posting as "uncle bill", "scotty the doorman", "sharon james", etc. and you had posted all the silly jokes like the lebanon bologna post. i didn't get to see the posts after "stupid".

welcome back.

got quiet in here though, i can hear the crickets. lol.

June 16th, 2012, 5:59 am #5

No. My posts were deleted because they were considered "malicious." According to my description of them in the last post, do you think the thing aabout the drugs and the drug rehab was malicious? I was Nephew Jody and Niece Cissy.

I just adopted a new policy that will make things much easier. Never repost a deleted post.

Thank you for welcoming me back.

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm #6

If you were posting repeatedly under multiple names, then you were being malicious. I seem to rememebr a lot of posts with those names.

Confirmation of reply: