Anissa's Last Night

Anissa's Last Night

anonymous
anonymous

July 7th, 2008, 5:39 pm #1

Am I the only one that finds the night she died VERY suspicious? I mean, apparently Allan Koven "checked on her" in the early hours in the morning and she was fine. And then they find her dead with no clothes on? Whats up with that? And also, does anyone else find it suspicious that Allan drove away in Anissa's car that morning? Ok, well maybe I'm just overthinking it, but if anyone has anything to add here, that'd be great.

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 7th, 2008, 11:43 pm #2

i'd hardly expect them to have acted in a logical orderly manner, either then or now.

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 8th, 2008, 12:49 am #3

You better not be speaking about me.
Butt Outt

KMA

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 8th, 2008, 3:57 am #4

no, about the people at Littler Lane.

violet
violet

July 8th, 2008, 5:08 am #5

Am I the only one that finds the night she died VERY suspicious? I mean, apparently Allan Koven "checked on her" in the early hours in the morning and she was fine. And then they find her dead with no clothes on? Whats up with that? And also, does anyone else find it suspicious that Allan drove away in Anissa's car that morning? Ok, well maybe I'm just overthinking it, but if anyone has anything to add here, that'd be great.
I've always found it odd as well. The seconal would likely have been the direct cause of death, didn't anyone hear her breathing being erratic, failing to respond to stimuli, or any other signs?

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 8th, 2008, 1:22 pm #6

They wouldn't know what the signs were, with they themselves being young and under the influence. Wasn't there mention of Anissa behaving strangely in the hours before she died?

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 8th, 2008, 5:33 pm #7

no... you're not the only one that feels that way, the story does'nt add up and simply saying "oh they were just kids" does'nt wash either.

July 8th, 2008, 8:33 pm #8

Well her brother must have known the true story of what had happened
and must have told it to others. I find it hard to believe everything was
just swept under the rug and everyone went their own ways.

anonymous
anonymous

July 8th, 2008, 10:10 pm #9

But I thought her brother wasn't there that night? According to what I read Anissa was going down to Oceanside and had plans to see Paul the next day.

July 8th, 2008, 10:50 pm #10

I understand that he wasn't there that night. But he must have heard
the real story on what happened that night from people who were there
and possibly told his friends. The truth can't be hidden this long.
Paul must have talked to/confronted Anissa's boy friend or anyone there
that night after her demise.
Maybe it all went down like the story reads, but I just think there is
more to the story than what is speculated. Maybe not much more, but something
to answer some of the obvious questions on this board.

Confirmation of reply: