An Inevitable Movie or Biography Coming Soon...

An Inevitable Movie or Biography Coming Soon...

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 13th, 2007, 2:06 am #1

Believe me, it is immanent. By whom, with whom...one can only speculate. Is there any inside information regarding something in the works, either book or film?

And can anyone give more info on the "Family Affair" series with Tim Curry?

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 13th, 2007, 3:03 am #2

yeah? imminent huh? another entropicsdaisy delusion?

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 13th, 2007, 4:42 am #3

Believe me, it is immanent. By whom, with whom...one can only speculate. Is there any inside information regarding something in the works, either book or film?

And can anyone give more info on the "Family Affair" series with Tim Curry?
Sid and Marty Croft were involved with the movie, but they were also in charge of the series and it didn't fare well. (Johnny Whitaker and Kathy Garver were said to be involved in the movie.)

More than likely the non-profitability of the series will reflect on the movie project. The barometer would be Gary Cole, who had answered an email for the private forum, so he may be responsive. He played Bill Davis (as well as the father on the Brady movies.)

Not much to say about the show, it was very very good but didn't reach the target audience. Here is the link to IMDB:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0318886/

You'd have a better chance of seeing a Partridge movie before another Family Affair. (Too much tragedy!)

I had been told a LONG LONG way back that Brian Keith was asked to do a Family Affair movie and he emphatically shot it down. He said he would not do it with out Sebastian and Anissa! Too heartbreaking and he would always remain faithful!

Larochelle was contacted by a French author who wanted to put a Novel together about Anissa, and Larochelle has enough to make a good book by himself but he refuses (there is controversy about her sexlife and he will not repeat it.)

BKOH supposedly had a book, but few would be interested in anything from him now. He's fixated on Bobby-what's-his name anyway!

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 13th, 2007, 8:03 pm #4

"Larochelle has enough to make a good book by himself but he refuses (there is controversy about her sexlife and he will not repeat it.)"

You know a sensational book about Anissa complete with a sex expose would make him rich!

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 14th, 2007, 4:29 am #5

"Sky High" by Jigsaw explains much.

Carla
Carla

October 14th, 2007, 7:13 pm #6

"Larochelle has enough to make a good book by himself but he refuses (there is controversy about her sexlife and he will not repeat it.)"

You know a sensational book about Anissa complete with a sex expose would make him rich!
Oh Please....

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 15th, 2007, 12:58 am #7

Are you one of those haters that keep bringing up stuff to iritate everyone?

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 15th, 2007, 1:19 am #8

No was just stating what everyone at the private forum already knows.

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 15th, 2007, 1:27 am #9

You'll notice that the line that separates answering someone's question and getting accusations hurled for being too forthcoming or gross or morbid is a fine thread indeed! I guess I'm not as good at it as JSL, how the hell does he do it!

The Lurker
The Lurker

October 15th, 2007, 5:56 am #10

Just out of curiosity I asked my wife and my best friend and both said they emphatically would not want their past sex life revealed to anyone! Personally I wouldn't either and feel that if you don't mind it then you didn't have much of a sex life to begin with, but that's just my 2 cents.

And it was Larochelle that said from the beginning that her sex life was out of bounds, so I don't know where you get that to even start with!

Confirmation of reply: