Amazon book review

Amazon book review

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 25th, 2009, 4:49 am #1

Amazon has a description of the new book coming out posted. It made me want to gag. This book should be against the law.

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 25th, 2009, 1:06 pm #2

you must be one of those RJ LIST fools. Censor anything that might show weezer geezer murderer Robert Wagner as he really is.

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 25th, 2009, 3:43 pm #3

And Wagner's book, full of its own inconsistencies, should be allowed full of lies?

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 25th, 2009, 9:51 pm #4

Amazon has a description of the new book coming out posted. It made me want to gag. This book should be against the law.
This makes you want to gag?

Product Description
Natalie Wood was a Hollywood icon, beloved by millions for her performances in such classics as Miracle on 34th Street, West Side Story and Rebel Without a Cause. Married for the second time to actor Robert Wagner and the mother of young children, Natalie had everything to live for. Her bizarre death on or near the yacht Splendour on a chilly November evening in 1981 has been shrouded in mystery. In his recent best-selling memoir Pieces of My Heart, Robert Wagner told his version of what happened on the yacht Splendour on the night his wife died. But is Wagners version accurate? Who knows the truth? Goodbye Natalie, Goodbye Splendour is the result of a decades-long investigation by journalist Marti Rulli and Dennis Davern, Natalies friend, confidant and captain of the Splendour on that controversial night. Painstakingly researched and written from the heart, here is an in-depth examination of Natalie Woods lifeand death.

What's so bad about that??? It's just a standard book tease.

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 26th, 2009, 12:03 am #5

Gagging again? Spit out the pubies and try again

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 26th, 2009, 3:07 am #6

Hey, Michael Jackson died today. So did Farrah. I hear Wagner did it. Davern will have to re-write his last chapter. LOL

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 26th, 2009, 3:16 am #7

is that supposed to be funny? another mentally challenged Wagner fan, as dumb as he is.

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 26th, 2009, 5:37 am #8

Hey, Michael Jackson died today. So did Farrah. I hear Wagner did it. Davern will have to re-write his last chapter. LOL
What a sick, sick post. Go away you sicko. Farrah bravely fought her cancer, no mystery. Michael was definitely on an Elvis route. No mystery. A woman pulled from the ocean filled with bruises, who deathly feared dark water, after having a bottle smashed in her face: BIG TIME MYSTERY.

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 27th, 2009, 4:21 am #9

A bottle smashed in her face???? I think not. Yes, a bottle was smashed - ON A TABLE!! Out of anger aimed at Walken.

Jeez, no wonder there is confusion about what happened that night with people like you perverting the facts.

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 27th, 2009, 4:45 am #10

When a bottle is smashed, glass flies. I'd call that having a bottle smashed in your face!

Confirmation of reply: