Again

Again

Lee61
Lee61

May 11th, 2012, 12:13 am #1

I'm not certain that RJ murdered Nat, but he, without a doubt, heard , saw or allowed conditions to fester culminating in her death .Barney Fyfe could figure out this one . I don't happen to like all these Hollywood types, but common sense has to prevail in this matter . Nat was a Hollywood Deb who thought the world was for her picking . This coupled with a husband of dubious sexual proclivities was something out of Greek tragic novella . To the individual who assails me here : You cannot support RJ without casting an unfavorable shadow over Nat . You never supported Nat, but instead brought all your posts, twisted and convoluted, back to RJ and how great he is . There is nothing objective about you in the least.....a Jim Jones Kool-Ade drinker for RJ . Oh Nonny one ? Have you yet figured out who I am ? You have the market cornered on smarts don't you ?

Lee61
Lee61

May 11th, 2012, 12:16 am #2

And don't call me Rulli . She sounds like something I'd like to have with sauce and Itallian sausage on a cold, rainy Sunday afternoon . I pale her and you anyway .

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 11th, 2012, 1:53 am #3

Whatsamatterferyou? You donna signa inanomore when youa madke wita da dumbbelljokes?

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 11th, 2012, 1:56 am #4

And don't call me Rulli . She sounds like something I'd like to have with sauce and Itallian sausage on a cold, rainy Sunday afternoon . I pale her and you anyway .
There is only one person who loves and adores RJ. He is the resident troll, sometimes referred to as Jocko. Most posters are either indifferent to RJ. others dislike him. The resident troll also trashed Natalie constantly as you are doing and he hates Marti Rulli because she revealed Wagner for what he is. Jocko refers to her as "Rulli" just as you do and Jocko makes reference to "Nonny" just as you do. The only difference is that Jocko would never point to Wagner's bi-sexuality but what Jocko would do is pretend to dislike RJ so that people will come out and play with him. He's done that countless times. Lastly, "I pale her and you anyway." Now that sound a lot like Jocko. It's screams Jocko's illiteracy. "I pale her and you anyway" LOLOL. So much for your new found intellect.

Sharon
Sharon

May 11th, 2012, 11:10 am #5

Jocko/Vlad did you write that post all by yourself? or did you have help

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 11th, 2012, 11:23 am #6

Sharon is Vlad-Jocko-Lee-Don trying to convince people that he is not Vlad-Jocko. He's been playing the "that's not me" song for years.

GhostofSharon
GhostofSharon

May 11th, 2012, 11:58 am #7

No, you are Jocko Vlad trying on a new female name much as you did with a few others in the past.

KitKat
KitKat

May 11th, 2012, 2:21 pm #8

WTF cares? Why not just igore him and watch him start talking back and forth to himself then like the idiot he is?

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 11th, 2012, 8:18 pm #9

You mean, you are. Your personality can't be so split that you don't recognize yourself as one of his personas.

May 11th, 2012, 9:57 pm #10

Come on Non....you are Kit and Sharon...yet again trying to play both ends against the middle . I can tell because if they were as objective as they pretend to be, their posts would would not come back ringing of tacit support of you...as always . But that is the dubious beauty of not logging in . You can be just about anyone...right ?

Confirmation of reply: