A gravesite for Anissa

A gravesite for Anissa

June 10th, 2012, 3:19 pm #1

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cg ... &GRid=4285

My links don't ususally work on this site. You should copy this link,and then past it in the URL box on the top of the screen. Or else just to to Find a Grave. com, do a search for Anissa Jones, and a listing will come up. Just click on her name and the site will come up. If you are a member of Find a Grave, just click edit and add a flower and message for her. I am sure the spirits of many celebrities hang around that website, anyway. It is the next best thing to visiting a grave site.

I am told that nobody but close friends and family can visit Michael Jackson's grave at Forest Lawn cemetery. HA! I just go to Find a Grave and the pictures of his final resting place is there

Uncle Bill
Uncle Bill

June 11th, 2012, 4:02 pm #2

Is Anissa Jones buried with Michael Jackson? I didn't even know they were dating??

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 12th, 2012, 5:05 am #3

No, ot that I know of. I knew he really liked white womean. Seriously, they can both be found on find a grave along with lots of people. Oh by the way, sadly Frank Cady, known to all of us as Sam Drucker, just joined the the find a grave family.

Uncle Bill
Uncle Bill

June 12th, 2012, 2:44 pm #4

Sam Drucker liked white women and is buried with Michael Jackson? What about Anissa, was she jealous of Michael's & Sam's relationship?

June 12th, 2012, 4:11 pm #5

No. Are you kidding? Find a grave has a listing of many celebrities who have passed on. Anissa, "Sam" and Michael are not sharing a grave. It is a site with listings of grave sites. Anissa,as,we know, was cremated and her remains were scattered in the Pacific Ocean.

Michael Jackson is really not buried at all. His casket sits at the far end of one of the Forest Lawn cemetery mortuaties.

As far as "Sam Drucker" we lost him four days ago and as of this writing, his burial is unknown.

Each of these people if you would look up their names and others, there is a tribute page for each of them. If you become a member, you can leave a note and some sort of icon, like a flower.

http://www.findagrave.com/

Just copy and paste this site address on the URL at the top of the page and press the spy glass or an arrow, whatever is there and you get to the site.

Uncle Bill
Uncle Bill

June 12th, 2012, 4:20 pm #6

...will be buried in Hooterville, separate from Michael Jackson so Anissa doesn't get upset.

I know he always had the hots for Kate Bradley so maybe if she is buried nearby that might make matters worse, with both Anissa AND Michael Jackson.

By the way, is Find a Grave like Match.com? Do you go there to pick the grave of the person you want to be buried with?

If so how much would it cost to be buried with Ralph Monroe or Hank Kimball...

...oh wait, Ralph had the hots for Hank so that may cause problems as well.

Dang, this Find a Garve thing is tough to do without pissing folks off!

diane
diane

June 12th, 2012, 4:30 pm #7

No. Are you putting me on. You don't choose which grave you want to be buried in. You would have to take that up with the people who run the individual cemeteries. Although, there is unlimited space in the Pacific Ocean where the remains of Anissa Jones and Jack Cassidy are. Find a Grave is just there for people to be able to go to a site to pay tribute to their favorite celebrities. You can register the gravesite of people who are not celebrities.

Why don't you visit the site and try it out? What I find annoying is there are so many people like Cheryl Holdridge who has been dead for almost 3 1/2 and they still don't know where she is buried.

Please visit Find a Grave.

http://www.findagrave.com/

Uncle Bill
Uncle Bill

June 12th, 2012, 4:37 pm #8

...now you are telling me Anissa is buried with Jack Cassidy!!

But wasn't he married to Shirley Jones, Anissa's mother? That means Anissa is buried with her father?

No wonder Michael Jackson seemed so upset during his final years. All that time he assumed Find-a-Grave would honor his wishes to be buried with Anissa Jones and Sam Drucker and then he finds out she is buried with her father and Sam is probably going to buried with Kate Bradley!

diane
diane

June 12th, 2012, 6:19 pm #9

You people are turning this into a joke. THIS IS THE LAST TIME I AM ANSWERING THESE SILLY RESPONSES ABOUT FIND A GRAVE. Both Jack Cassidy and Anissa died in 1976. They were both cremated and their ashes were scattered on the Pacific Ocean. Jack died four months after Anissa. Techincally, Anissa Jones and Jack Cassidy could be buried together, but then so are a lot of people who chose to the cremated and have their ashes scattered in the Pacific Ocean.

Also, if you are followers of this site you should know that Shirley Jones is not the mother of Anissa Jones. Anissa Jones's mother is Paula Jones. If you followed this site on a regular basis you would know that. I can't believe you are making this whole thing a joke.

Someone complained that Anissa should have had been buried so she would have a physical place to be visited. Did you read those messages? I am trying to tell people that they can visit Find a grave,which really is a legitimate site. I am trying to help people who want to pay their respects to Anissa at some gravesite. I was at the gravesite and they used a black and white picture of Anissa when she was about eight years-old and in her "Buffy" role( right side of page). The description about Anissa that was found on the left side of the page seemed to match everything I was told before.
http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cg ... &GRid=4285

Uncle Bill
Uncle Bill

June 12th, 2012, 8:39 pm #10

You mean to tell me that Anissa Jones' mother was none other than Paula Jones that accused Bill Clinton of inappropriate behavior.

That is amazing!!

I wonder if I could contact Find-a-Grave and have them bury her with me!

Confirmation of reply: