3 Millionaire Questions answered.

3 Millionaire Questions answered.

June 9th, 2012, 6:26 pm #1

Forgive me if I don't state this exactly as I did when I first put the questions up in the first place.

1. Besides Shirley Jones, which Jones did David Cassidy sing with professionally?

Answer: Davy Jones.
First of all we know that David Cassidy and Shirley Jones performed together in the series The Partridge Family.
Rumor has it that in the last 5 years of Davy Jones' life, he and David Cassidy become friends an d sometimes played joint concerts together.

2. Which two people named Jones debuted in a new television series for the 1966-1967 television season.
Answer: Davy Jones and Anissa Jones.

On September 12, 1966, Davy Jones debuted on a new television series called The Monkees. Coincidentally, but luckily a difference of two hours in airing time, Anissa Jones debued on a a new television series called Family Affair.

3. What was the name of Bill Clinton's mistress who had the same name as one the people in Anissa Jones' life?

Ansswer: Paula Jones.

There will be more Millionaire Questions coming soon, but only if the people on this message board request it.

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 9th, 2012, 9:07 pm #2

Yeah, give us some more!

James Canupp
James Canupp

June 10th, 2012, 1:24 am #3

this delightful triva thing is certainly better than the bitter balderdash from mindless haters.

Confirmation of reply: