28 years ago this moment.

28 years ago this moment.

November 29th, 2009, 5:10 pm #1

It would be 9:00 A.M. Local time at Catalina Island. By now the news had spread that Natalie was found dead, floating face down in the water. Wagner and Walken long gone by now via helicopter back home. Davern left behind to identify the bruised and battered remains of his friend Natalie.

Here we are now, 28 years later to the day that Natalie lost her life and still the man who put her in her watery grave walks free, smug ever arrogant. My heart goes out today to Natalies girls, her sister and all of her friends that no doubt spent this Thanksgiving celebrating, yes, but grieving as well.

Rest in Peace Natalie Wood.

Anonymous
Anonymous

November 29th, 2009, 6:07 pm #2

The bastard should be rotting in a cell eating a rat for Thanksgiving dinner.

Anonymous
Anonymous

November 29th, 2009, 10:30 pm #3

For what reason?

Anonymous
Anonymous

November 29th, 2009, 11:02 pm #4

Because that bastard killed her and if you are in denial that is your stupidity so go to hell.

Anonymous
Anonymous

November 29th, 2009, 11:26 pm #5

Who says he killed her?

Anonymous
Anonymous

November 30th, 2009, 1:43 am #6

effing everyone with a brain says he killed her.

Anonymous
Anonymous

November 30th, 2009, 1:55 am #7

and who might that be?

Anonymous
Anonymous

November 30th, 2009, 2:00 am #8

I guess that would cross your name off the list.

Anonymous
Anonymous

November 30th, 2009, 2:08 am #9

Pay no attention to the troll sent from the idiot's blog. They are just here to cause trouble once again.
The scum bag, geezer, selfish old third rate drunken actor killed her.
END OF STORY!

Anonymous
Anonymous

November 30th, 2009, 2:10 am #10

I guess that would cross your name off the list.
sigh you might as well give up arguing with her. Its hopeless, not that I havent tried but talk about tilting at windmills. Well I've gone all Don Quioxite on her too but I wonder what would happen if just once somebody started a thread and none of us took the bait. I feel like pavlovs dog when it comes to that poster myself or like the rat that Wagner should have indeed been served for Thanksgiving.

Confirmation of reply: