1617 Cravens Revisited

1617 Cravens Revisited

Anonymous
Anonymous

December 8th, 2010, 6:22 am #1

34 years later...now "South Bay Child Guidance Clinic...how appropriate and ironic. The echoes of what once was, still exist in the old neighborhood, for those searching. Stardust doesn't fade so quickly.

B.T.
B.T.

December 9th, 2010, 4:06 pm #2

Paul's old house in Marina del Rey was torn down several years back and another built in it's place. It is now a sober living facility. Funny how things work out.

http://www.marinahousesoberliving.com/

Butt Outt
Butt Outt

December 9th, 2010, 6:43 pm #3

I think that is great. Thank You

Anonymous
Anonymous

December 10th, 2010, 2:02 am #4

I think it's nice that the sober living place is there and it's appropriate. let's hope Thad checks in.

Anonymous
Anonymous

December 10th, 2010, 4:31 am #5

Not going to happen unless he does it in drag. Women's only facility, mate.

Anonymous
Anonymous

December 10th, 2010, 5:44 am #6

nuts. oh well.. it's the thought that counts. book Xxxxx in his place. that should do the trick. cheers.
Last edited by spindaddydad on December 14th, 2010, 5:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Anonymous
Anonymous

December 10th, 2010, 5:53 am #7

34 years later...now "South Bay Child Guidance Clinic...how appropriate and ironic. The echoes of what once was, still exist in the old neighborhood, for those searching. Stardust doesn't fade so quickly.
No child is refused - 18 months to 18 years. The numbers speak for themselves.

Blake Hart
Blake Hart

December 13th, 2010, 5:31 am #8

nuts. oh well.. it's the thought that counts. book Xxxxx in his place. that should do the trick. cheers.
that comment about Xxxxxx was completely inappropriate and I really regret writing it. sorry babe.
Last edited by spindaddydad on December 14th, 2010, 5:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Butt Outt
Butt Outt

December 14th, 2010, 12:20 am #9

No reason to be sorry it's just she is to old for the place

Confirmation of reply: