Chase
Chase

January 25th, 2012, 7:21 pm #1

While doing research, I discovered this:

http://hotpads.com/real-estate/100-Rees ... PerQuad=24

Chase
Chase

January 25th, 2012, 7:34 pm #2

Curious to note that the most recent owner lived there barely a year after purchasing it.

Anonymous
Anonymous

January 25th, 2012, 9:19 pm #3

While doing research, I discovered this:

http://hotpads.com/real-estate/100-Rees ... PerQuad=24
Simply Google 100 Rees St, Playa Del Rey, CA 90293 > And take a photo tour of the renovated property at "Redfin". Photo #13 has a very strong presence of Anissa, no matter how much you renovate.

Anonymous
Anonymous

January 25th, 2012, 11:38 pm #4

Anissa's presence is not in that house of horrors. there may be an emotional recording there but a few have tried to contact Anissa in the aether will no results whatsoever. pretty sure she is re-incarnated somewhere.

new york fan
new york fan

January 28th, 2012, 2:26 am #5

i wish i knew why you choose to call it a house of horrors. house of horrors is a very strong term. were anissa and paul physically beaten there, sexually abused, were they forcefully introduced to drink and drugs in this house, was there physical torture going on? otherwise, house of suffering, or sadness, or misery, or heartbreak, would be more the thing to call it. please dont get angry, im just saying, house of horrors sounds more like charles manson, john holmes, or geoffrey dahmer.

new york fan
new york fan

January 28th, 2012, 2:31 am #6

Simply Google 100 Rees St, Playa Del Rey, CA 90293 > And take a photo tour of the renovated property at "Redfin". Photo #13 has a very strong presence of Anissa, no matter how much you renovate.
so i assume that the dimensions and structure of the house have been left untouched? the renovation has been simply cosmetic? photo #13 was anissa's bedroom? the only room or space that has two photos shown, #13 and #15 are of the same room.

Anonymous
Anonymous

January 28th, 2012, 9:28 am #7

okay, house of psychological horrors then. it's exactly what it was. Anissa's mind was screwed up badly by her mother.

Bill Ratekin
Bill Ratekin

January 29th, 2012, 3:45 pm #8

That place was small, but it could creep you out at night,it did me a couple of times.

Bill Ratekin

Chase
Chase

January 29th, 2012, 6:03 pm #9

Bill - Welcome back to the board. I enjoyed many of your posts from over the years and hope you'll contribute again now that (hopefully) some of the less inviting posters seem to have scattered.

Best,
Chase

Bill Ratekin
Bill Ratekin

January 29th, 2012, 6:59 pm #10

Thank you.

Confirmation of reply: