*dusts around* anyone here?

*dusts around* anyone here?

EtherealPrey
EtherealPrey

November 13th, 2008, 12:35 am #1

my this place has gotten quite quiet in here. I suppose everyone has gone off to do other things. Reading the old posts from 2001 it really takes me back. I miss the people that used to be here, and the silliness that we had. I'm not sure if this place is worth keeping open, or dusting, but Hello out there!

Clem
Clem

November 15th, 2008, 11:36 pm #2

I'm still here!!! (coughs 'caus of the dust) I miss the show so much...It's amazing how I cannot get bored of watching it! It feels like I can never get enough! As you said, it's gotten pretty quiet around here...how sad...but hey, we're still here right?

WMM
WMM

November 18th, 2008, 5:00 am #3

I'm still around! School's been a pain in the rear! I also have had a LOAD of Football games to go and interpreter for work, and not to mention ALL the practices.

Doesn't leave a lot of room for writing and/or reading.

Oh, just so you all are aware, I WILL be having my AOS fic out soon...my King Arthur fic is ALMOST finished....

Like I said school and work are such a DRAG!!!!!!!

Love Guide and Protect You,
WMM

EtherealPrey
EtherealPrey

November 18th, 2008, 6:09 pm #4

or hiding. this place is very dusty...

WMM
WMM

November 19th, 2008, 1:24 am #5

I am nearing the end of my associates degree, and with all the extra work I've put in this semester, I am looking forward to finishing my King Arthur fic, and starting my AOS and KA fanfic.

I did post a short intro to that crossover, but no one seemed to read it, so I just left it as it was and didn't bother to add on to it.

SO, what do you think, should I continue or leave as is?

Love Guide and Protect You,
WMM

Dita
Dita

November 26th, 2008, 10:45 pm #6

my this place has gotten quite quiet in here. I suppose everyone has gone off to do other things. Reading the old posts from 2001 it really takes me back. I miss the people that used to be here, and the silliness that we had. I'm not sure if this place is worth keeping open, or dusting, but Hello out there!
Hey dude, that was my fluff bunny you just killed. It's so hard to find a good fluff bunny these days.

I'm still around... periodically. Life is busy, but I am thinking about picking up my fic again. I want to finish it. Maybe over xmas... we will see. Glad you're still keeping up appearances around here .

Dita