Message to Johnson

Message to Johnson

December 11th, 2008, 1:30 pm #1

Dear Mr. Johnson,

I highly suspect you read Cold Filter. If so Id like to contact you. I am curious and would love to sit down to interview you. I have heard you have some incriminating evidence against Platt and some other board members of Alcor. I am interested in the so called murders in California as well as hearing your tapes that is rumored that you have about the hate campaign that Alcor has against Jews and the Church of Scientology. I have a friend with a major publication who saw your website and would love to speak with you.

A couple of years ago the rumor mill had you dead. Obviously, that is not the case as there are frequent update on your website by you (I assume.) I would really like to know the story behind that as well.

Please email me at desert_rat@gmail.com

We have several comedians on this site so please be prepared to proven that its you. I live in southern Arizona and have no problem traveling to meet you.

December 12th, 2008, 12:50 pm #2

I just realized I listed the wrong email address in my previous post. Use this one instead. Sorry... desert_rat2@hotmail.com

Thanks,

DR or as affectionately referred to by Platt as "Rat"

December 14th, 2008, 6:56 pm #3

Mr. Platt:

Using the email address I posted, an old buddy of yours contacted me.

I know I know, the skeptic that you are says no way, prove it.

Right?

Okay, here is the proof. This buddy of yours recalls a trip that you and he took to Nogales Mexico during the SARS scare.

In all honesty, he had nothing negative to say about you personally, he wrote as if he was somewhat fond of you, but man it sounds like there are some individuals that you have worked with that should be locked up.

If anything, it proves that he reads Cold Filter. My experiment is now complete.

DR

December 14th, 2008, 7:03 pm #4

you are saying that Larry Johnson still lives, and did not die in motorcycle accident?

And are you implying that Johnson told you some bad things about the cryonicists at alcor?

December 15th, 2008, 12:08 am #5

"you are saying that Larry Johnson still lives, and did not die in motorcycle accident?"

December 15th, 2008, 1:07 am #6

I was told the same thing TWR.

DR

December 15th, 2008, 2:44 am #7

... I recall your being the one who posted the probably fake news article about Larry Johnson's probably fake demise in a probably nonexistent motorcycle crash, here on CF quite some time ago, without giving any source for it, and with several of us trying with no success to Google or otherwise locate its origin.

I also recall having asked you for the source on a few occasions, which you said you were working on but never got back to us.

So if this started with Alcor, hm ... are you an Alcor Board Member? :D

FD

December 15th, 2008, 12:37 pm #8

FD, You are exactly right. I did post that way back. The article was sent to me in the body of an email with no references. I simply copied and pasted it to CF. The email was from the one and only Potvin who got my email off of one of his many closed down blogs. After I began to question the validity of the article I tried to google it with no luck whatsoever.

To answer your question, no I am NOT an Alcor board member, I am a regular member of CI who has been Potvinized by accident. DR

December 15th, 2008, 2:24 pm #9

flat in baton rouge

December 15th, 2008, 8:15 pm #10

You gotta love it.