Larry Johnson has defied a court order by publishing his book.

Larry Johnson has defied a court order by publishing his book.

October 3rd, 2009, 3:33 am #1

October 3rd, 2009, 12:35 pm #2

I could be wrong, but I believe there was some sort of court order, many years ago, requiring Alcor to prove Ted Williams actually wanted to be cryopreserved, (maybe something to do with a valid Uniform Anatomical Gift document...I can't remember.) Was there such an order, and if so, did Alcor ever comply with it?

October 3rd, 2009, 12:44 pm #3

court orders have to comply with alcor.

Furthermore, the tears of cure cancer. Unfortunately, Alcor's Board Members never cry.

Also, when the owners of SA do pushups, they don't push themselves up; they simply push the Earth down.

October 3rd, 2009, 12:55 pm #4

I especially liked the part about push-ups, I'm going to remember that one. I'm sure it applies to many.

October 3rd, 2009, 4:23 pm #5

I could be wrong, but I believe there was some sort of court order, many years ago, requiring Alcor to prove Ted Williams actually wanted to be cryopreserved, (maybe something to do with a valid Uniform Anatomical Gift document...I can't remember.) Was there such an order, and if so, did Alcor ever comply with it?
to see the document of gift from Alcor indicating TW's desire to be frozen. It consisted of:

A partially filed out application to Alcor by JHW on the day of TW's death;

Another partially filled out application but still incomplete, initialed by CW;

The dubious greasy note.

JHW signed the initial application using his power of attorney, which expired upon TW's death.

Both of TW's 24 hour caretakers who were present in the hospital when the greasy note was supposedly signed
have swore affidavits stating neither JHW or CW was ever present at the hospital to draft that agreement as claimed.

The greasy note was never accepted by a court of law, only by the executor of the estate.

According to Florida law, a handwritten note can't take precedence over a formal will.

The lawyer for JHW and CW left his wife and kids and moved in with CW during this time. They now live in TW's house.

The DOG is a joke, but no one who cares has any money to fight.

October 3rd, 2009, 4:49 pm #6

http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov/do ... 618876.pdf

"NOW, THEREFORE, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED, ADJUDGED, AND DECREED:
1) No later than December 30, 2004, Defendant Alcor Life Extension Foundation, Inc.
(Alcor) is directed to make available for examination and copying by Plaintiffs
John Theodore Williams and Samuel Stuart Williams the document of gift pertaining
to the late Ted Williams; and..."

October 3rd, 2009, 4:59 pm #7

I was waiting for "results" to be revealed publicly but the case went dead silent after that. That was actually "the end" of the TW story as far as any new element in the narrative. I expected the brothers to face reporters and say "Yes, we're now satisfied and have seen the document of gift". But they never did. They just "disappeared" from public view.

A funny thought... they might still be AT Alcor. I don't recall them ever coming out. What if they were...

Last edited by CF_Moderator on October 3rd, 2009, 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

October 3rd, 2009, 5:20 pm #8

http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov/do ... 618876.pdf

"NOW, THEREFORE, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED, ADJUDGED, AND DECREED:
1) No later than December 30, 2004, Defendant Alcor Life Extension Foundation, Inc.
(Alcor) is directed to make available for examination and copying by Plaintiffs
John Theodore Williams and Samuel Stuart Williams the document of gift pertaining
to the late Ted Williams; and..."
they delivered the papers I described.

October 3rd, 2009, 5:35 pm #9

If he's violating a previous court order, why doesn't Alcor sick their lawyers on Johnson and the publishing company? Perhaps Alcor could be awarded damages in such a way that this Johnson guy doesn't make any money from his slanderous lies?

October 3rd, 2009, 5:40 pm #10

I guess we'll have to wait and warch...