Dave Pizer's Ventureville is now a rented room.

Dave Pizer's Ventureville is now a rented room.

October 27th, 2009, 2:14 pm #1

http://www.cryonet.org/cgi-bin/dsp.cgi?msg=32101

A rented room.

Our favorite angry Scottsdale guy is back | Scottsdale Sucks!
Apr 25, 2008 ... I guess you are off Scottsdale and onto your scam shit, you pathetic asshole. ... in a little rented room far from the beach. ...
www.scottsdale-sucks.com/blog/?p=514 - Cached - Similar

professional single man seeks room for rent
Sep 21, 2009 ... employed and solvent man, 50, seeking rented room only. ... Only North Scottsdale area but perhaps would consider Paradise Valley ...
phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/sha/1385841324.html - Similar

The question is-- what kind of scam artist is Dave Pizer? I would say that Pizer's history of making interesting offers to the cryonics crowd needs to be examined. In my view, the entire thing has been a charade. Phony baloney. I've watched Dave's writing over the years and its consistent with what I view as a con. Now we see this SECOND offer of a rented room with no insight and no other details.

Remember-- Dave is interested in one thing-- HIS MONEY. Anything that looks like it might have some potential in other areas is ONLY AN ILLUSION meant to benefit him financially. In this way, Dave Pizer is not fully human because human potential is much higher than where Dave is.

October 27th, 2009, 5:58 pm #2

Between Finance Department accusing everyone of a plot to destroy cryonics and Melody suspecting everyone of being Charles Platt, I just can't take anymore conspiracy theories. It's too much for me to handle. Take some pity on me. "Protect the moderator," as Melody requested.

October 27th, 2009, 7:24 pm #3

Conspiracies EXIST in fact. Pizer advertised VV for years and didn't show results and didn't publicly cancel it. Now, he pretends to have "rooms" for rent near Alcor-- similar to what he advertised as VV years ago. DAVE is running a con game in my estimation becaues he never fulfilled nor officially cancelled Ventureville after MUCH hype. That's a fact.

October 27th, 2009, 7:48 pm #4

As far as I know, Phil, engaging in the real estate business is not a con game, as long as you do business legally. Everyone knows Dave has a real estate business he runs out of Creekside, and that Ventureville, if it ever came about, would result from his selling properties to cryonicists. He has lamented on many occasions that no one took him up on it, partly because he wanted the company, and partly because he wanted their business. Is it his fault that no one came to inhabit "Ventureville"? Is it a con game, I think not.

If he is promoting or managing the rental of a house owned by an Alcor member near you, that is just part of his business. I just love conspiracy theories myself, but I don't see one here, sorry.

I do have a conspiracy theory though about a piano teacher who lures little children into joining a certain cultish youth movement. But CF Mod pleads "no more!" so I won't go there

FD

October 27th, 2009, 8:00 pm #5

VV was never about "selling property to cryos" -- it was about CREATING a situation-- where cryonics would have a viable campus. Your other comment is uncalled for-- and absolutely dispicable-- just like the essense of your personality.

October 27th, 2009, 8:51 pm #6

I guess you were fooled! I don't think anyone else was, though. Which is why "no one came" to Ventureville; besides, how many people would want to live in the wild, wild west riding around on horses and motorcycles..

As to the other, I never said I was a nice guy, and the remark was intended only to illustrate that you, like some others on here, think it is OK to disparage someone else (or their business) but if someone suggests doing it to you, it is NOT OK. Good for the goose is good for the gander, you know, tit for tat? But no, let's say no more about it

FD

October 27th, 2009, 9:13 pm #7

You apparently have not concpet of what VV was or even Timeship. You seem to be out of that loop. Your profile is developing nicely-- keep up the counter-attacks. They're very informative.

October 27th, 2009, 9:50 pm #8

http://www.cryonet.org/cgi-bin/dsp.cgi?msg=32101

A rented room.

Our favorite angry Scottsdale guy is back | Scottsdale Sucks!
Apr 25, 2008 ... I guess you are off Scottsdale and onto your scam shit, you pathetic asshole. ... in a little rented room far from the beach. ...
www.scottsdale-sucks.com/blog/?p=514 - Cached - Similar

professional single man seeks room for rent
Sep 21, 2009 ... employed and solvent man, 50, seeking rented room only. ... Only North Scottsdale area but perhaps would consider Paradise Valley ...
phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/sha/1385841324.html - Similar

The question is-- what kind of scam artist is Dave Pizer? I would say that Pizer's history of making interesting offers to the cryonics crowd needs to be examined. In my view, the entire thing has been a charade. Phony baloney. I've watched Dave's writing over the years and its consistent with what I view as a con. Now we see this SECOND offer of a rented room with no insight and no other details.

Remember-- Dave is interested in one thing-- HIS MONEY. Anything that looks like it might have some potential in other areas is ONLY AN ILLUSION meant to benefit him financially. In this way, Dave Pizer is not fully human because human potential is much higher than where Dave is.
Andy bought it with the help of Dave's services as a real estate broker.