Slightly different 3646 project....

Slightly different 3646 project....

February 14th, 2009, 9:31 pm #1

Is 1 of 1 considered rare?... lololol,, I JUST finished this one,, Sorry for the crappy pics, but I was in a hurry,, accurate to an original Ref 3646 in EVERY detail, right down to the correctly engraved, "BREVET +" crown,, the exception of this one being made in 100% TITANIUM!,, AND dunked in, "Oxy-clean" to darken it prior to stitching on the strap.. I'll eventually swap out the dial for a tabbacco/chocolate Cali dial, but the original Hamilton 921 movement is staying.. The strap is BUTTER soft, 27/24 pre-oiled Red Wing boot leather.. the buckle is a 24mm knife-edged titanium also,, Hope you enjoy it!

February 16th, 2009, 6:12 am #2

nt

PAM64, PAM170, PAM10B-T

February 16th, 2009, 10:32 pm #3

Is 1 of 1 considered rare?... lololol,, I JUST finished this one,, Sorry for the crappy pics, but I was in a hurry,, accurate to an original Ref 3646 in EVERY detail, right down to the correctly engraved, "BREVET +" crown,, the exception of this one being made in 100% TITANIUM!,, AND dunked in, "Oxy-clean" to darken it prior to stitching on the strap.. I'll eventually swap out the dial for a tabbacco/chocolate Cali dial, but the original Hamilton 921 movement is staying.. The strap is BUTTER soft, 27/24 pre-oiled Red Wing boot leather.. the buckle is a 24mm knife-edged titanium also,, Hope you enjoy it!
...looks amazing. Very inspiring - can't wait to see the new dials and any other updates soon!

February 19th, 2009, 4:24 am #4

great job, it's awesome.

Easy to imitate, not so easy to innovate.

"There is only one DELAURIAN"

February 20th, 2009, 3:59 pm #5

just beautiful.

I'm first in line when you start selling these

February 21st, 2009, 4:50 am #6

With a Cali dial in there ,put me down for one too .

The strap and buckle are perfect .... excellent work mate !

Cheers,
Vic

February 21st, 2009, 6:44 am #7

nt

www.timothyjohn.com.au

February 21st, 2009, 12:56 pm #8

Ta
WebCalm

The beatings will continue until moral improves!

March 10th, 2009, 7:21 am #9

Look great Homemade watch, I wondered your strap for a long time.
But just more wondered for you art work.

Just a word "Great!!!"