Oh yeah My new SEA KING prototype baby just landed

Oh yeah My new SEA KING prototype baby just landed

October 7th, 2006, 5:56 pm #1

VETTA 1000m Sea King has landed, and this is a beast compared to the Schaumburgs & NF, although the same size pretty much, it seems heavier and it has an incredible feel to it the bezel feels good and turns very nicely (it does not operate in the same way as the Aquagraph with its awesome locking mechanism), the lume is great with its Doxarish markings, and the hands well I don't like colored hands usually except Plonguers but these bad Boys ROCK this is one friggin sweet ass watch, Enzo design is without a doubt IMO the Dogs Bollocks and this style type suits me perfectly, needless to say I LOVE IT thus far.

Easy to imitate, not so easy to innovate.
Last edited by 1000mshane on October 7th, 2006, 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

October 7th, 2006, 6:46 pm #2

It is a great looking HUNK!
How big, it looks massive? You know me and my 9" + wrist.
Thanks, Andy in Scottsdale

October 7th, 2006, 8:04 pm #3

It's a heavy bugger at 285 grams.

Last edited by 1000mshane on October 8th, 2006, 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

October 9th, 2006, 3:53 am #4

VETTA 1000m Sea King has landed, and this is a beast compared to the Schaumburgs & NF, although the same size pretty much, it seems heavier and it has an incredible feel to it the bezel feels good and turns very nicely (it does not operate in the same way as the Aquagraph with its awesome locking mechanism), the lume is great with its Doxarish markings, and the hands well I don't like colored hands usually except Plonguers but these bad Boys ROCK this is one friggin sweet ass watch, Enzo design is without a doubt IMO the Dogs Bollocks and this style type suits me perfectly, needless to say I LOVE IT thus far.

qsxw

Oh SO Much MORE than just a Watch

Cheer's & Beer's ,,, Hoo Roo Hammer

October 10th, 2006, 2:12 am #5

a Rolex Explorer 3-6-9 dial. Does the market really need another Frankenstein dive watch?
Last edited by archie66 on October 10th, 2006, 2:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

October 10th, 2006, 2:54 am #6

F**K yeah we do lol.

October 10th, 2006, 3:58 am #7

What price range my brother...or just email the info if you need to.

bob.hurt@sbcglobal.net

Thanks,

Bob

Bob Hurt

October 10th, 2006, 11:34 pm #8

a Rolex Explorer 3-6-9 dial. Does the market really need another Frankenstein dive watch?
We can't all be sheep now can we?

October 11th, 2006, 2:13 am #9

Nice looking timepiece, but honestly, we now have at least three "watchmakers" using the same case and band etc..so this should go into the books as a copy.

I like the style, but I'm not buying the branding any longer.

My family:
Kobold Original Professional A
Sector Red Dot Diver Chrono Auto
Formex 4Speed Chrono Ltd Ed

October 11th, 2006, 4:34 pm #10

I would rather be a Lone WOLF that a bleeting SHEEP who crys without his shepard.