My first watch acquisition for 2006 & I never even considered it before >>>

My first watch acquisition for 2006 & I never even considered it before >>>

February 9th, 2006, 2:39 pm #1

I must have tried on almost every imaginable brand in search of my next watch, some well known & others not…IWC, De Bethune, Breguet, JLC, UN, PP, FP Journe, RM, Chronoswiss, Vulcain, Pierre Kuntz, Heutlance, Omega,!!!!!!!!!!

Photos on all of the above will follow soon, as there were many highlights from my search.

This is the second time that I was ready for a watch purchase and ended up with something that I totally never expected to own.

From the moment that I saw this watch ‘LIVE’ it hit me that I must have it. The overall appearance was stunning and upon closer examination, the details were outstanding!!!!!!

The use of several textures and materials come together in this watch for a unique design and wearing experience like nothing before.

Are you ready???? Drum roll please……………………………………

. still drum rolling…………….

HUBLOT Big Bang with Black ceramic bezel and rubber strap on deployant!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for looking!!!

February 9th, 2006, 8:17 pm #2

nt

February 9th, 2006, 8:57 pm #3

February 9th, 2006, 9:37 pm #4

nt
f

PDay , We Came , We Kicked Arse , And Oh So MUCH More than just a Watch .......

Cheer's & Beer's ,,, Hoo Roo Hammer

February 9th, 2006, 9:55 pm #5

I must have tried on almost every imaginable brand in search of my next watch, some well known & others not…IWC, De Bethune, Breguet, JLC, UN, PP, FP Journe, RM, Chronoswiss, Vulcain, Pierre Kuntz, Heutlance, Omega,!!!!!!!!!!

Photos on all of the above will follow soon, as there were many highlights from my search.

This is the second time that I was ready for a watch purchase and ended up with something that I totally never expected to own.

From the moment that I saw this watch ‘LIVE’ it hit me that I must have it. The overall appearance was stunning and upon closer examination, the details were outstanding!!!!!!

The use of several textures and materials come together in this watch for a unique design and wearing experience like nothing before.

HUBLOT Big Bang with Black ceramic bezel and rubber strap on deployant!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for looking!!!
CONGRATS!

February 9th, 2006, 11:49 pm #6

Thank you for looking!!!
I love the combination of the different materials...............that ceramic bezel is sensational.

Enjoy it in good health,

All the best,
Vic

February 10th, 2006, 2:17 am #7

Thank you for looking!!!
I have to admit, I have never considered one either! But I really like that watch!
Congrats!

February 10th, 2006, 6:20 am #8

Thank you for looking!!!
Biver did a good job with that one!

Enjoy your new watch!

February 10th, 2006, 7:27 am #9

nt

February 10th, 2006, 7:36 am #10

Thank you for looking!!!
Helluva looker!

Best
Jose