My Dear Friends, you made a grown man cry > > > >

My Dear Friends, you made a grown man cry > > > >

September 17th, 2007, 1:18 pm #1

Words cannot express the gratitude and heartfelt appreciation for your overwhelming support that you’ve all demonstrated towards me & my family over this past weekend.

I must believe that your thoughts and prayers have given us the strength to endure these past few days.

We past many dark hours in the early stages of our ordeal expecting the worst case scenario, but I am very happy to tell you that my Mom’s condition remained stable throughout and the small improvements that we have started to see in the past 24 hours have given us hope and encouragement.

When Hammer phoned me to offer his words of support, I told him that I now know what he meant when he used to tell me how he draws strength & inspiration from the posts that he reads.

Every post and every word that was written has brought tears to my eyes!

On behalf of myself and my family, I want to thank you all for your kind words of support and your prayers. I cannot begin to mention the countless posts, e-mails, and telephone calls that I received, but also apologize for not responding to you in a timely fashion.

May God bless you all!!!

Montreal, Canada

September 17th, 2007, 2:45 pm #2

v

September 17th, 2007, 2:48 pm #3

Words cannot express the gratitude and heartfelt appreciation for your overwhelming support that you’ve all demonstrated towards me & my family over this past weekend.

I must believe that your thoughts and prayers have given us the strength to endure these past few days.

We past many dark hours in the early stages of our ordeal expecting the worst case scenario, but I am very happy to tell you that my Mom’s condition remained stable throughout and the small improvements that we have started to see in the past 24 hours have given us hope and encouragement.

When Hammer phoned me to offer his words of support, I told him that I now know what he meant when he used to tell me how he draws strength & inspiration from the posts that he reads.

On behalf of myself and my family, I want to thank you all for your kind words of support and your prayers. I cannot begin to mention the countless posts, e-mails, and telephone calls that I received, but also apologize for not responding to you in a timely fashion.

May God bless you all!!!

Montreal, Canada
From one Canadian to another, hang in there, Nad. It's not an easy time for anybody. It's probably harder on your children since they lack the coping mechanisms you develop over time.

September 17th, 2007, 3:07 pm #4

May God bless you all!!!

Montreal, Canada

September 17th, 2007, 3:27 pm #5

May God bless you all!!!

Montreal, Canada
/

September 17th, 2007, 4:25 pm #6

May God bless you all!!!

Montreal, Canada
position due to my assosiation with another website. It is times like this that I set all else aside and send my hopes and prayers for your Mom, you and your family. There is nothing more special IMO in a man's life than his Mother. God speed her recovery and let's pray for the BEST outcome!!!!!

LRB
MNCB 9
Uncle Lew

September 17th, 2007, 5:23 pm #7

May God bless you all!!!

Montreal, Canada
nt

September 17th, 2007, 6:09 pm #8

May God bless you all!!!

Montreal, Canada
hang in there.

ALEV8

"Quality gear lasts. I buy it once, keep it forever."
-me
"You don't need that consumer item, and I won't pay for it!"
-my father

September 17th, 2007, 7:52 pm #9

May God bless you all!!!

Montreal, Canada
A mother is very precious. Wishing for the best for you and your family.

September 18th, 2007, 2:48 am #10

May God bless you all!!!

Montreal, Canada
I sincerely hope all will be well with your Mother.