Magrette Regattare mini Review

Magrette Regattare mini Review

November 3rd, 2007, 12:08 am #1

Well, she came today.

Initial impressions:
Well, it's about what I expected. I measure about 44mm less crown, 14mm thick,
it s a bit lighter than what I thought, about 97g on leather strap. The case is nicely polished with a brushed solid back, the insignia is etched including LE numbering, I have 149/500. The sapphire crystal seems on the thin sde, but thats only my unscientific perception. The lugs are nice with a downturn, looks like lugscrews with screw heads on both sides (I dont like that) but I ordered with the brown strap and dont plan any changes soon. Dion was nice enough to send both black and brown straps. No box, but came with papers and warranty, which you activate on the website. The miyota 21j auto has been fine thus far. The screw crown operates smoothly and there's a o-ring at the base of the threads. Nice comfortable watch. The straps are decent and the buckles particularly nice.

"If you always do what you always did, then you'll always get what you always got"
-anonymous

November 3rd, 2007, 1:07 am #2

Kind of half Panerai half Anonimo. How's the lume?

Japanese Watch Enthusiasts: http://www.gmtplusnine.com

November 3rd, 2007, 2:45 am #3

"If you always do what you always did, then you'll always get what you always got"
-anonymous

November 3rd, 2007, 3:53 am #4

Well, she came today.

Initial impressions:
it s a bit lighter than what I thought, about 97g on leather strap. The case is nicely polished with a brushed solid back, the insignia is etched including LE numbering, I have 149/500. The sapphire crystal seems on the thin sde, but thats only my unscientific perception. The lugs are nice with a downturn, looks like lugscrews with screw heads on both sides (I dont like that) but I ordered with the brown strap and dont plan any changes soon. Dion was nice enough to send both black and brown straps. No box, but came with papers and warranty, which you activate on the website. The miyota 21j auto has been fine thus far. The screw crown operates smoothly and there's a o-ring at the base of the threads. Nice comfortable watch. The straps are decent and the buckles particularly nice.

-anonymous
You answered every question I had about the watch in one quick posting.

My family:
Kobold Original Professional A
Zodiac Red Dot Diver Chrono Auto
Formex 4Speed Chrono Ltd Ed
Seiko Bullhead Chrono with Monster Bracelet
Bell & Ross Space One
Seiko Atlas Ltd Ed Titanium PVD Auto Diver
Schaumburg Watch 1000m Aquamatic #4

November 3rd, 2007, 9:55 am #5

Well, she came today.

Initial impressions:

-anonymous
was just looking for a nice rubber strap for it ...... any ideas?
i think for the money you can't have a heavy watch with thick sapphire christal.
the looks are great but as a anonimo and panerai lover it's easy to like this one i think!!