Just ordered a Poljot "Aviator-Watch" Chrono... anyone have any experience?

Just ordered a Poljot "Aviator-Watch" Chrono... anyone have any experience?

May 7th, 2007, 10:55 pm #1

[/IMG]

Just got a great deal on this, but im a little leary of the Russian made thing, seemed like a great bargain, on a well made piece... anyone own any of these? Or anything with this particular movement the POLJOT 3133, as Ive read that theyre used fairly frequently. Thanks a lot! And ill post some scans as soon as i recieve the watch.

P.S. this is my first watch under 45mm, and im a bit worried that it will appear puny... anyone have experience with 42-43mm watches with smaller bezels , im told that it will "wear larger" but naturally, still a bit nervous, as i have 8.5 inch wrists.

May 8th, 2007, 5:41 am #2

I bought mine about a year ago at AD in Singapore. It keep good time if your off the chrono. Superb illumination on the dials at night. Enjoy the watch as the bridges looks almost similar to the Glashutte watches.
Best regards.

May 8th, 2007, 7:36 am #3

Im looking forward to wearing it, just hope it isnt too small in diameter! Haha

May 9th, 2007, 2:10 am #4

I have quite small wrist and the Aviator sits snugly.

May 9th, 2007, 5:45 pm #5

[/IMG]

Just got a great deal on this, but im a little leary of the Russian made thing, seemed like a great bargain, on a well made piece... anyone own any of these? Or anything with this particular movement the POLJOT 3133, as Ive read that theyre used fairly frequently. Thanks a lot! And ill post some scans as soon as i recieve the watch.

P.S. this is my first watch under 45mm, and im a bit worried that it will appear puny... anyone have experience with 42-43mm watches with smaller bezels , im told that it will "wear larger" but naturally, still a bit nervous, as i have 8.5 inch wrists.
Some of the Poljot I have ordered are DOA in the box but I have had a number of their chronograph watches (far more positive than negative experiences) that have been strong performers over the years and continue to be excellent value.

TimeShare