Got the Kobold Seal, what a looker...

Got the Kobold Seal, what a looker...

November 10th, 2007, 9:53 pm #1

I was actually looking for a Planet Ocean and came across the Kobold Seal on TZ. It was love at first sight, bought it, got it today and it is something. This watch has a big presence, balanced and fits great on my 7 1/2 inch wrist and is overall magnificent.

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

November 11th, 2007, 12:22 am #2

Jeremy (aka Mr. Socko)
Northeast Florida

November 11th, 2007, 12:32 am #3

I was actually looking for a Planet Ocean and came across the Kobold Seal on TZ. It was love at first sight, bought it, got it today and it is something. This watch has a big presence, balanced and fits great on my 7 1/2 inch wrist and is overall magnificent.

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
v

November 11th, 2007, 2:55 am #4

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Another jewel for a very nice collection, enjoy it!
DW

November 11th, 2007, 7:53 am #5

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
great looking piece of thick, sporty metal.

congrats. can't wait to see some wrist shots.

silicon valley panerai junkie

November 13th, 2007, 2:43 pm #6

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
nt