Enzo Mechana PVD Diver

Enzo Mechana PVD Diver

November 7th, 2006, 9:35 pm #1

I just got this nice Enzo Mechana Dive watch from one of my buds last week and I just had to share my thoughts on it. These things are nice! I think this one is the Prototype since it has EM001 on the dial. I could be wrong. If anybody knows please let me know
Anyway, the quality is up there with Rolex and Panerai. It hasn't been off my wrist since it arrived. It came in a really neat box that looks like Pear wood. The bezel is really well made and makes the nicest clicking sound when you turn it. The hands are similar to those on my Rolex Sub. It also has a really well made bracelet with a nice deployant clasp on it. One of the best things about this watch is I can use my 24mm PAM straps on it. You don't see many watches with 24mm lugs.
Here are some pics of it:

Sorry for the crappy pictures. I suck at taking watch pictures.

November 8th, 2006, 6:54 am #2

Really like that one Michael, nice grab!

November 8th, 2006, 10:08 am #3

I just got this nice Enzo Mechana Dive watch from one of my buds last week and I just had to share my thoughts on it. These things are nice! I think this one is the Prototype since it has EM001 on the dial. I could be wrong. If anybody knows please let me know
Anyway, the quality is up there with Rolex and Panerai. It hasn't been off my wrist since it arrived. It came in a really neat box that looks like Pear wood. The bezel is really well made and makes the nicest clicking sound when you turn it. The hands are similar to those on my Rolex Sub. It also has a really well made bracelet with a nice deployant clasp on it. One of the best things about this watch is I can use my 24mm PAM straps on it. You don't see many watches with 24mm lugs.

Look at my Triumvirat

November 8th, 2006, 1:22 pm #4

Really like that one Michael, nice grab!
I need to post some pics of it. It looks really cool on a strap
michael
NCBlades

November 8th, 2006, 1:44 pm #5

I think there were about 10 prototypes (more design studies) and i have one also. Substantial piece of metal (260 grams), very soft silicon strap, great lume... I'm very happy with the watch. (only thing to check is that they tightened down the back cover--mine was not and I'm awfully glad I checked before going swimming!)

Having trouble inserting an image from photobucket, but if someone can point me to the "uploading images for dummies" thread, I'll come back & do it.

November 8th, 2006, 2:43 pm #6

a few threads below this one ???

looks also very much like the UTS isn'it???

where are they made???

great watch nevertheless! i like the sturdy look of it.

PATRICK¬ô

MY WATCHES PHOTOBLOG

[url=callto://pattouareg][/url]

November 8th, 2006, 8:12 pm #7

Nice PVD!

RIDE