Downhill day roll call!

Downhill day roll call!

October 4th, 2007, 3:01 pm #1

If wednesday is hump day, then Thursday must be downhill day! Whatcha wearin today?

For me... Today's the first day since Sunday that I took off the new Longines Hour Angle, and put on something else. PAM111 for me today, with the OEM brown calf strap. I was remarking to myself last night at how different the PAM's look with just a change of strap! Like 3 watches in one...

(and yes, that's lint on the bezel, not a scratch!)

October 4th, 2007, 5:29 pm #2

Thanks.

Jorge.

October 4th, 2007, 6:01 pm #3

If wednesday is hump day, then Thursday must be downhill day! Whatcha wearin today?

For me... Today's the first day since Sunday that I took off the new Longines Hour Angle, and put on something else. PAM111 for me today, with the OEM brown calf strap. I was remarking to myself last night at how different the PAM's look with just a change of strap! Like 3 watches in one...

LRB
MNCB 9
Uncle Lew

October 4th, 2007, 6:03 pm #4

October 4th, 2007, 6:05 pm #5

Thanks.

Jorge.

shows how much I get around......HUH!!!!!

LRB
MNCB 9
Uncle Lew

October 4th, 2007, 6:08 pm #6

nt

LRB
MNCB 9
Uncle Lew

October 4th, 2007, 6:54 pm #7

This...and I LOVE it!

October 4th, 2007, 7:55 pm #8

shows how much I get around......HUH!!!!!

LRB
MNCB 9
Uncle Lew
I like it more than just plain Navy Blue.

Thanks.

Jorge.

October 4th, 2007, 9:29 pm #9

This...and I LOVE it!
looks great on you!!

October 4th, 2007, 9:33 pm #10

ps... mine is da fiddy...