What watch are you wearing to start the work week? I am wearing my Citizen Attesa from

What watch are you wearing to start the work week? I am wearing my Citizen Attesa from

June 21st, 2010, 1:26 pm #1

Reto. I have owned it about 4 years now I think. Tried out my new $100 Pentax Optio E40 to take a quick shot of it in low light last night. The Pentax is not as good in macro as my little old Nikon, but I have not read the manual or done any settings on it yet. I am getting better on it as I have only tried it a few times. Hey, for $100 it is not bad.

Boomtown

June 21st, 2010, 2:20 pm #2

I found the same thing when I got the 8 megapixel Canon PowerShot; lots of good features but it simply is not capable of taking the same quality macro shots as the old 2 megapixel Nikon Coolpix

I'm pretty sure it has a lot to do with the lens system and Nikon is hard to beat in that category.

------------------------------------------

June 21st, 2010, 3:03 pm #3

Reto. I have owned it about 4 years now I think. Tried out my new $100 Pentax Optio E40 to take a quick shot of it in low light last night. The Pentax is not as good in macro as my little old Nikon, but I have not read the manual or done any settings on it yet. I am getting better on it as I have only tried it a few times. Hey, for $100 it is not bad.

Boomtown
I don't have a work week.

RICK

June 21st, 2010, 5:16 pm #4

Boomtown

June 21st, 2010, 7:06 pm #5

RICK

June 21st, 2010, 9:30 pm #6

the modded Tauchmeister with pink hands. This will change to the pre-Bond quartz later on when I replace the battery- seconds hand is doing the 4 sec. tick over now, telling me time to change...

June 22nd, 2010, 12:13 am #7

I don't have a work week.

RICK
...and congratulations

------------------------------------------

June 22nd, 2010, 12:42 am #8

Boomtown
I started off with the tuna, then orsa, tsunami, msar, mudman, now going back to break in the 1963.
Over the course of Fifa games today, great games by the way. Then errands and domestic duties, work on the pc and prep/cook dinner.
Never switched up so much. haha.

Cheers, Dave.
[/IMG]

June 22nd, 2010, 12:49 am #9

Boomtown
Really nice.
Was looking for something light today, with the heat and activities over the week end, got myself a bit of a watch rash Always better the wrist than other parts lol Okay too much details hahaha

Soooo... back to watches.

citizen air diver PMX56-2811

[/IMG]

*Never a waste of time to look at a watch*

June 22nd, 2010, 1:11 am #10

I started off with the tuna, then orsa, tsunami, msar, mudman, now going back to break in the 1963.
Over the course of Fifa games today, great games by the way. Then errands and domestic duties, work on the pc and prep/cook dinner.
Never switched up so much. haha.

Cheers, Dave.
[/IMG]
in my pre-Bond black dial, silconed the gaskets and now on the wrist...might switch over to something else later after a nap haha! a really humid morning here now... sweating...hmmmmm...
let's see...took off the Tauchmeister, now the Omega...maybe the Orient midsized diver...