What price do you put on a Seiko Arnie..>>>>

What price do you put on a Seiko Arnie..>>>>

December 12th, 2010, 3:25 pm #1

Not for me of course as mines staying with me until i pass into the next life.
The reason i ask is theres one on Fleabay UK at the moment and its used with the price going Ballistic to say the least?
Looks like its going to go up to £400uk plus!!! the way its going.Is this a Justified Price do you think as im inclined to think thats 6105 Original Territory prices.

Theneilo uk

December 12th, 2010, 3:44 pm #2

RICK

December 12th, 2010, 4:11 pm #3

The reason i ask is theres one on Fleabay UK at the moment and its used with the price going Ballistic to say the least?
Looks like its going to go up to £400uk plus!!! the way its going.Is this a Justified Price do you think as im inclined to think thats 6105 Original Territory prices.

Theneilo uk

........ on Ebay US priced at $545 and the bidding was still on for another 2 days. Personaly, from a buyer point of view, I thing its ridiculos but if you wanna make some cash, that definetly seems to be thing to sell

I don`t make things. I make things better !

December 12th, 2010, 5:07 pm #4

RICK
Dare i give you the Ebay Number as its only got a couple of hours to go.

Ok i need your input so:-

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... K:MEWAX:IT

Theneilo uk

December 12th, 2010, 6:29 pm #5

Theneilo uk

But that,s a LOT of $$ for an arnie.
I wish I bought 3 or 4 a few years back!!!

*Never a waste of time to look at a watch*

December 12th, 2010, 6:55 pm #6

.......... entertaining the idea of a time machine - to go back in time lol

I don`t make things. I make things better !

December 12th, 2010, 7:32 pm #7

Theneilo uk

IF I could get 4-500.00 I'd sell it in a heartbeat!!!!

December 12th, 2010, 7:56 pm #8

Theneilo uk

quite high, despite difficult economic times! In Japan the renewed watch trend continues and all the used watches I now see have increased in tag prices! I shake my head, since they all were at least $50usd cheaper or more 2 years ago!

I had bought a nice Arnie from a Panasonic guard off his wrist for $100usd! Thought I had grail...but my old eyes just could not adapt to the small dial/hands combo....so traded it for approximately $400usd value.

The watch market grail prices tend to be fickle! If a <strong>WIS REALLY </strong>wants one (for his own reasons), then he will try to buy it at any price!

Take the Omega X-33 gen2 I found here in Japan and bought at $1500.00usd (box and cards included)! These sell for around $2,000usd or higher, since the model no longer is made nor available new to the consumer public but is for group aviator buys! I expect mine to rise even more!

Some years ago, a fellow we know found and bought his NOS 6105 for over $1000.00!!!

December 12th, 2010, 8:01 pm #9

I suppose if one wants to make a tidy profit...... NOW is the time to sell cuz if/when the economy gets better..... those same Arnies now selling for $400.00 or more will drop to around $200.00 or maybe even less!

December 12th, 2010, 8:06 pm #10

situation got worse, people tended to buy gold and silver....and the reverse...as world tensions declined, so did gold...!