Today ........................ >>>>

Today ........................ >>>>

July 21st, 2011, 11:03 am #1

.............. >>>> it`s predicted to be up to 38 DeGrees C out there and if you add in the humidity, make that 48 C or more...

So .... for today I`m wearing the WS4 just to se how high the temp will get...

I noticed an interesting fact, the last we had some high temps. After a certain temperature (over 30 C), the thermometer shows the correct temperature when the watch is on your wrist. The reason for that is the temperature outdoors is higher than the one you body generates. Also, the air pressure/humidity seem to put the digital barometer on a different scale: it always shows cloudy with rain. Even after I re-set it for "sunny", by next day it went back to "showers". Hmmm... anyone with ABC watch can weight in on this???

I don`t make things. I make things better !

July 21st, 2011, 12:57 pm #2

of your watch and none mention such an anomaly! There is a feature for reviewing barometric readings...

My PRG240 works fine with giving out the pressure daily when the temp is over 30C...

July 22nd, 2011, 1:41 am #3

........... >>> the "clouds with rain" icon shows up because the air outside contains so much humidity the watch reads it as a forecast for rain. After I got home from work, about 1/2 hour later the icon changed from "rain" to "sunny & clouds". The watch sensor was reading the air-conditioned and the controlled humidity inside the house.

July 22nd, 2011, 3:30 am #4

nt

July 22nd, 2011, 10:50 am #5

........... >>> cuz all this time, the barometric pressure barely changed anything.

July 22nd, 2011, 11:08 am #6

2 hours and you are to intuit the coming weather condition along with the barometric reading...