Today's watch is smoke resistant (brush fires in south-central Florida today) and one of

Today's watch is smoke resistant (brush fires in south-central Florida today) and one of

March 7th, 2011, 8:11 pm #1

my favorite watches of all time. Also testing Flickr in Ubuntu. Yes, Peter, I just couldn't stay away from playing with Linux again. I am such a sucker for Internet tricks.

Boomtown

March 7th, 2011, 9:43 pm #2

U B stylin' wearing that one. What's under the hood, any idea? Me, I'm wearing my everyday, workday beater from Yobokies. I hesitate posting pics as I'm sure you guys are far too familiar with it, but bang for the buck, it has paid for itself many times over. Just wish it was date only. I generally know what day it is.

Quality comes with time.

March 7th, 2011, 11:22 pm #3

my favorite watches of all time. Also testing Flickr in Ubuntu. Yes, Peter, I just couldn't stay away from playing with Linux again. I am such a sucker for Internet tricks.

Boomtown

......>>> with my "new" toy, the radio controlled Blue Angels.

I have turned off the auto synch feature completly on the 1st of this month and basicaly since then, the watch is relaying on it on accuracy. And as of today, the time is bang on! But I will got thru the whole month without synchronizing it just to have an idea where it stands. But so far, I`m impressed.

I don`t make things. I make things better !

March 8th, 2011, 12:58 am #4

U B stylin' wearing that one. What's under the hood, any idea? Me, I'm wearing my everyday, workday beater from Yobokies. I hesitate posting pics as I'm sure you guys are far too familiar with it, but bang for the buck, it has paid for itself many times over. Just wish it was date only. I generally know what day it is.

Quality comes with time.
Boomtown

March 8th, 2011, 12:59 am #5

......>>> with my "new" toy, the radio controlled Blue Angels.

I have turned off the auto synch feature completly on the 1st of this month and basicaly since then, the watch is relaying on it on accuracy. And as of today, the time is bang on! But I will got thru the whole month without synchronizing it just to have an idea where it stands. But so far, I`m impressed.

I don`t make things. I make things better !
Boomtown

March 8th, 2011, 2:50 am #6

Boomtown

there are no trails of HTML code surrounding the picture

If you give it a real chance, I know you will switch permanently; at least for uses that don't require MS virusware;)

------------------------------------------

March 8th, 2011, 2:56 am #7

Quality comes with time.
I not only find it familiar but welcome any time

My daily; non work; watch is the one I got in a great trade with EdH...

I have worn it every day since it arrived and I don't see it missing any wrist time in the foreseeable future; it's that good.
Chances are that when the new leather strap comes, it will be a permanent fixture on my arm/wing/flipper/appendage

March 8th, 2011, 4:47 am #8

there are no trails of HTML code surrounding the picture

If you give it a real chance, I know you will switch permanently; at least for uses that don't require MS virusware;)

correctly in Windows. I am using Ubuntu for purchases, banking, Social Security, and other areas where I want the utmost security on the Net. I can not get PB to work with it...only Flickr.

Boomtown

March 9th, 2011, 2:15 pm #9

Boomtown

Which is the 2892A2 modified to include the power reserve indicator. I serviced one in an Oris Frank Sinatra model not long ago.

Nice watch - looks very clean. Better looking than the Oris for sure.

Cheers, Al

March 9th, 2011, 2:51 pm #10

Boomtown