Time for dinner Laddies..................

Time for dinner Laddies..................

April 26th, 2011, 3:01 am #1

April 26th, 2011, 3:07 am #2

That is Zoodles' facourite food!

Is that a Deluxe? Looks like peporoni, green peppers, and mushrooms on there. Add onions -and perhaps hot peppers- and you have one of Zoodles' favourite pizzas...

We had a couple of pizzas with David Friday night. Michelle had her Hawaian and Dave and I had some pizza very similar to yours...

April 26th, 2011, 3:08 am #3

I'll be right over to help out with that peperoni, mushroom, tomato, green pepper and cheese pizza

------------------------------------------

April 26th, 2011, 3:08 am #4

Is that a Deluxe? Looks like peporoni, green peppers, and mushrooms on there. Add onions -and perhaps hot peppers- and you have one of Zoodles' favourite pizzas...

We had a couple of pizzas with David Friday night. Michelle had her Hawaian and Dave and I had some pizza very similar to yours...
It was a Garlic lovers deluxe meat! I'll be burping garlic for two days! LOL

April 26th, 2011, 3:10 am #5

beverage?

April 26th, 2011, 3:11 am #6

It was a Garlic lovers deluxe meat! I'll be burping garlic for two days! LOL
Looks like some tomotoes in there that I missed...

I'm with Peter... We would both be happy to help you finish off that awesome pie.

April 26th, 2011, 3:20 am #7

beverage?

Dave and I have a shared love of Coke Zero...

I drank way too many Coke Slurpees back in the day.

Even though I enjoy a beer from time to time I am actually not much of a drinker. I certainly have consumed my share of the stuff in my decades on this planet; but the majority of it was consumed over a 10 year span from 1985-1995. I do still like to party but it is much more sporatic than it used to be. I literally drink only 1-2 beers per month most months...

My other favourite beverage is... Well... coffee... This is pretty ironic since I never tried coffee until I was 24. Blame my beautiful wife for this who was my girlfriend at the time. I acquired a taste for the stuff and now I love my morning coffees (usually 2) and then sometimes I will have another cup if I am on the road.

That may not be the answer you were thinking of but truthfully these are the beverages I enjoy drinking pretty much daily.

From time to time though...

I love a good homemade style chocholate shake but I try to avoid them except as a rare treat now.

For a beer I enjoy the occasional Guiness because I find there is nothing else like it.

In the summer Michelle and I love to break open a few Coronas with Lime when we are puttering around the garden...

I love to have Thai food from time to time and the restaurant we go to makes the best Strawberry shakes with real fruit and while we are there Michelle gets her Mango Shake...

Okay... I think I answered your question.

April 26th, 2011, 4:00 am #8

but I have been a Coke addict from an early age and consume more of the stuff than all the beer combined

If the world went dry tomorrow; I'd be ok if there was still Coke

April 26th, 2011, 1:27 pm #9

All that Sugar in coke is no good for pearly Whites like mine.Coffee is my Tipple along with a nice cup of Tea.The only soft drink i think i love would be Milk.

Theneilo uk

April 26th, 2011, 8:52 pm #10

but I have been a Coke addict from an early age and consume more of the stuff than all the beer combined

If the world went dry tomorrow; I'd be ok if there was still Coke

and even the wife will take an occasional sip from my can....!  In my youth,  I used to buy coke and some candy bars and watch a rented movie!