Saturday watch...what'cha wearing today? This vintage for me>>>>

Saturday watch...what'cha wearing today? This vintage for me>>>>

September 24th, 2011, 2:26 pm #1

which is my SEIKO 6309, produced in June 1972. This one is just back from Lew Brown, who performed his "magic" and gave it a much needed COA. Another watchmaker had pronounced it "dead", but Lew brought it back to life, again. (The milky looking area in the first pic is just light reflection; you can see the crystal is "crystal clear" in the second pic. I need to shoot new pix.) I'm still on the lookout for a decent 6105 to join this one in my collection.

Thanks for looking. Now, let's see what's keeping you on time today!

Last edited by clavin3389 on September 24th, 2011, 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

September 24th, 2011, 3:08 pm #2

[/IMG]

September 24th, 2011, 4:26 pm #3

which is my SEIKO 6309, produced in June 1972. This one is just back from Lew Brown, who performed his "magic" and gave it a much needed COA. Another watchmaker had pronounced it "dead", but Lew brought it back to life, again. (The milky looking area in the first pic is just light reflection; you can see the crystal is "crystal clear" in the second pic. I need to shoot new pix.) I'm still on the lookout for a decent 6105 to join this one in my collection.

As nice as this one is I am trying to sell it (hint hint) but no-one seems interested so I may as well wear it!

September 24th, 2011, 5:34 pm #4

since coming home from work (sux.)

MikeyT
In the Thumb of Michigan

September 24th, 2011, 8:17 pm #5

with my fav German goatskin mil grey strap...