OK, it's middle of the week ("Hump Day"); what's on your wrist? Here's mine>>>

OK, it's middle of the week ("Hump Day"); what's on your wrist? Here's mine>>>

April 25th, 2012, 2:42 pm #1

which is my ALPHA mil-sub, mounted on a true Bond style 2 piece, double thickness nylon strap. EXCELLENT watch and keeps super time against the Atomic clock. This was one of the last of the Alpha-USA stock just before they closed operations. Their quality control was excellent.

Thanks for looking. Now show us what's keeping you on time today!

Last edited by clavin3389 on April 25th, 2012, 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

April 25th, 2012, 6:38 pm #2

April 25th, 2012, 7:48 pm #3

which is my ALPHA mil-sub, mounted on a true Bond style 2 piece, double thickness nylon strap. EXCELLENT watch and keeps super time against the Atomic clock. This was one of the last of the Alpha-USA stock just before they closed operations. Their quality control was excellent.

April 25th, 2012, 8:42 pm #4

[/IMG]

April 25th, 2012, 9:58 pm #5

MikeyT
In the Thumb of Michigan

April 25th, 2012, 10:11 pm #6

Trinity chronograph...titanium and rubber inserts, carbon fiber dial, sapphire crystals, 100mwr, and view back. It has a Swiss ISA quartz movement.

Boomtown

April 26th, 2012, 1:35 am #7

Where did you get the thick strap?

I have the Maratac one and it is pretty thin.

------------------------------------------

April 26th, 2012, 12:25 pm #8

April 26th, 2012, 2:02 pm #9

------------------------------------------