New in-coming next week..........

New in-coming next week..........

May 5th, 2012, 11:40 pm #1

This was advertised on a different Forum and the minute I saw it I knew I wanted it!
The case and case back is from a 6139-7020 and the movement/dial/hands are from a 6139-6015
Comes complete with a Solid link Oyster.
This watch is an absolute thing of pure beauty!
It will make a nice companion to my Pogue!
Pictures used with permission from owner

May 6th, 2012, 12:22 am #2

I think I'm past due to have a 6139. I saw that and almost went for it. Enjoy it.

MikeyT
In the Thumb of Michigan

May 6th, 2012, 12:32 am #3

This was advertised on a different Forum and the minute I saw it I knew I wanted it!
The case and case back is from a 6139-7020 and the movement/dial/hands are from a 6139-6015
Comes complete with a Solid link Oyster.
This watch is an absolute thing of pure beauty!
It will make a nice companion to my Pogue!
Pictures used with permission from owner

Your case is in much better condition than my original 6139-6015. Probably because the original is a gold colour plated base metal that has corroded a lot.
But the dial and hands are still almost as nice as yours.
I have a 6139-6012 as well...there are only superficial differences between them.
[/IMG]

this is how I received them from John Reineke. The one on the left has a much better crystal and the one on the right has a much better case and both were repaired and serviced by Lew Brown

You are going to love yours. Even though it is a chrono; it is easy to read at a glance and the subdial is not distracting at all. Seiko got these things right!

Add the chrono to the higher grade movement and these watches can stand proudly beside their Swiss counterparts

------------------------------------------

May 6th, 2012, 12:35 am #4

the fact that it's a Gold dial within ***** case!
IF it were a Gold case I would have passed on it!