Just purchased at Sams Club...Invicta Special Edition Railroad Approved Explorer look>

Just purchased at Sams Club...Invicta Special Edition Railroad Approved Explorer look>

February 10th, 2012, 9:01 pm #1

day/date with Tritnite Night Glow treatment of hands, numbers and markers. I have had nothing but good products from Invicta. I love the Explorer look and easy to read watches. Love white on black (getting old). Day dates excite me (I'm getting old) . This little 36mm watch floats my boat. The movement is Japanese Seiko. The strap is a great flexible canvas. I am quite happy for $42!

Boomtown

February 10th, 2012, 10:49 pm #2

Clean design, simple toolish bezel reminding me of the Seiko SUS line, large lumed numbers....SII movement...am supposing....how can you lose at $42.00! good snatch, Jim.

February 10th, 2012, 11:11 pm #3

day/date with Tritnite Night Glow treatment of hands, numbers and markers. I have had nothing but good products from Invicta. I love the Explorer look and easy to read watches. Love white on black (getting old). Day dates excite me (I'm getting old) . This little 36mm watch floats my boat. The movement is Japanese Seiko. The strap is a great flexible canvas. I am quite happy for $42!

Boomtown
What railroad approves of Invicta? Probably Amtrak. Just kidding. That's a nice, clean watch, and it's refreshing to see that it isn't super-sized, like most everything else these days.

Best wishes,
Myles

February 11th, 2012, 1:52 am #4

Boomtown
even if it is a knock off of the Seiko

I might even hesitate giving this one to Zeke

------------------------------------------

February 11th, 2012, 5:28 am #5

What railroad approves of Invicta? Probably Amtrak. Just kidding. That's a nice, clean watch, and it's refreshing to see that it isn't super-sized, like most everything else these days.

Best wishes,
Myles

Boomtown

February 12th, 2012, 8:07 am #6

Best wishes,
Myles
That was my question (nt)