I think I'm done

I think I'm done

January 7th, 2012, 7:34 am #1

My grail is on my wrist and all my other watches are off to new homes. After several years of chronic flipitis, I think I may have found the cure My previous MM's I have had to sell due to difficult times, although I always liked the watch, but I really believe that I deserve this nice watch so here it is.

Wore it on holiday at Noosa on strap as I didn't have time to size it before going. Thanks to Kucimo for enabling me to purchase this great watch.

and back home again, on bracelet

Cheers

Peter

January 7th, 2012, 8:28 am #2

...but I doubt that you really found the cure Just kidding. Huge congrats to your mm300. A beautiful watch...

January 7th, 2012, 10:03 am #3

You may be right but I hope that I can prove you wrong

Cheers

Peter

January 7th, 2012, 10:36 pm #4

My grail is on my wrist and all my other watches are off to new homes. After several years of chronic flipitis, I think I may have found the cure My previous MM's I have had to sell due to difficult times, although I always liked the watch, but I really believe that I deserve this nice watch so here it is.

Wore it on holiday at Noosa on strap as I didn't have time to size it before going. Thanks to Kucimo for enabling me to purchase this great watch.

Cheers

Peter
Hi mate. We all know that you will need another 5 or 6 just for a bit of variety. LOL. Can you take us through the buying process for this watch.

Cheers Phil

January 7th, 2012, 10:38 pm #5

Cheers

Peter
Hi mate. We all know that you will need another 5 or 6 just for a bit of variety. LOL. Can you take us through the buying process for this watch.

Cheers Phil

January 7th, 2012, 10:58 pm #6

Gotta agree with you Phil

------------------------------------------

January 7th, 2012, 11:27 pm #7

Cheers Phil
but trying to be strategic LOL. My friend Kucimo comes across these from an AD quite regularly, so he posted one for sale over at SCTF for what I think is the cheapest price in the world. I was in a collecting quandary and when I saw it I thought hell why not. Kucimo is a good guy to deal with and rivals the big three out of Japan for service and posting speed. I missed having one and decided that dollar for dollar and build quality this watch rivals anything put out by the Swiss. I have never had a huge collection but always more of an enthusiast. I think for any enthusiast, there is a grail that could become the "one" watch. I'm hoping this is it. I have been known to be wrong before though but for now I'm a happy camper.

Cheers

Peter

January 7th, 2012, 11:27 pm #8

Gotta agree with you Phil

------------------------------------------

January 8th, 2012, 2:16 am #9

Cheers

Peter
Congrats X 2
ALL your other watches are gone?!!
You are a saint!

And Congrats on the MM. Such a great time piece.
Does eclipse Swiss $ for $

Welcome to the club

Here's mine saluting yours

[/IMG]

*Never a waste of time to look at a watch*

January 8th, 2012, 4:08 am #10

All the others are gone to help me justify the expense of this one. The MM is am awesome watch for the money

Thanks

Peter