I bought a NEW watch ....

I bought a NEW watch ....

December 4th, 2011, 7:19 pm #1

.... was with a friend in a local pawn shop Friday and while he was looking at tools, I went over to the watch case to look at all the "genuine Rolexes" they had. Down in the bottom front corner was a watch I've been looking for for several years now, another version of an Eco-Drive Nighthawk! It was from 2009 from the paperwork it had with it and it was a NOS from another jewelery store ! BRAND NEW and NEVER sold or worn!! It was the black dial/white sliderule ring version on tha black leather strap and was keeping correct time! It had all it's packaging, papers etc and we agreed to the price and it is now mine !! When I got it home and took it out of it's box I noticed it was the Asian market version of the BJ7010-16F with the nice embossed logo back ! Here's a pic I found on the old SCWF site of it :

It reminds me of my Navitimer with the white ring around it and it's my "Sunday go ta meetin" watch today I be HAPPY PUPPY for sure !

December 4th, 2011, 7:31 pm #2

nt

December 4th, 2011, 8:55 pm #3

.... was with a friend in a local pawn shop Friday and while he was looking at tools, I went over to the watch case to look at all the "genuine Rolexes" they had. Down in the bottom front corner was a watch I've been looking for for several years now, another version of an Eco-Drive Nighthawk! It was from 2009 from the paperwork it had with it and it was a NOS from another jewelery store ! BRAND NEW and NEVER sold or worn!! It was the black dial/white sliderule ring version on tha black leather strap and was keeping correct time! It had all it's packaging, papers etc and we agreed to the price and it is now mine !! When I got it home and took it out of it's box I noticed it was the Asian market version of the BJ7010-16F with the nice embossed logo back ! Here's a pic I found on the old SCWF site of it :

It reminds me of my Navitimer with the white ring around it and it's my "Sunday go ta meetin" watch today I be HAPPY PUPPY for sure !
You lucked out there for sure

December 6th, 2011, 10:52 pm #4

Lucky day it was

*Never a waste of time to look at a watch*

December 7th, 2011, 1:49 am #5

Glad to see ya still around to stay OT here's my newest Kitteh, Poncho, a 5 mo feral kitteh born in my backyard that I've begun taming and introducing to his "sisters" in my house