Hands suggestions needed please!

Hands suggestions needed please!

August 15th, 2011, 11:09 pm #1

I want to change the hands on my A35 to something different and have NO clue what might look good and what might not look good!
Can someone please give me some ideas?
I used to have the same watch with Orange Monster hands and it looke decent but I have since sold that one.
PLEASE........ no ladder hands as I'm not a fan of those!
TIA

August 16th, 2011, 12:09 am #2

August 16th, 2011, 12:14 am #3

I did but that makes me all the more confused.... too many to choose from! LOL

August 16th, 2011, 12:21 am #4

I want to change the hands on my A35 to something different and have NO clue what might look good and what might not look good!
I used to have the same watch with Orange Monster hands and it looke decent but I have since sold that one.
TIA

I have orange monster hands on my citrus mod and it looks great but I would go with the black outlined marine-master type with the 6105 style second hand. I've seen this done and it looks fantastic! just my two cents....

Russ

August 16th, 2011, 2:50 am #5

TIA

try black hands red seconds. nt

August 16th, 2011, 11:50 am #6

I have orange monster hands on my citrus mod and it looks great but I would go with the black outlined marine-master type with the 6105 style second hand. I've seen this done and it looks fantastic! just my two cents....

Russ
+1 There's nothing Harold can't get, and he provides very fast service

August 19th, 2011, 2:52 am #7

TIA

Black outlined hands for sure. Originally went with black SKX hands with SKX007 sweep with white painted red, went to all black sweep and finally went to Sumo hands (and transplanted into 6309).