Found this "Homage" Chrono in my mailbox this afternoon>>>>>

Found this "Homage" Chrono in my mailbox this afternoon>>>>>

December 31st, 2011, 2:52 am #1

for which I have been searching for many moons. This is a TIMEX homage to the Omega Speedmaster (or Moon watch). If you compare, the biggest difference is that TIMEX put the "12" marker numeral whereas the Omega has all stick markers.

This is a great watch....solid stainless steel case and a semi-solid link stainless bracelet. (Semi-solid means that the outer links are solid and the inner links are folded.)

Specs are: 41mm w/o crown; 44 w/crown; 12mm thick; 20mm lug width. And, YES, it's a quartz and a REAL chrono, NOT a multifunction dial watch.
And the price was MUCHO less than a "Speedy." Here are some pix fresh out of the camera:

Thanks for looking and....please... wipe your drool off your computer screen!

December 31st, 2011, 3:00 am #2

Nice addition to the Timex kennel

------------------------------------------

December 31st, 2011, 4:11 am #3

December 31st, 2011, 4:22 pm #4

for which I have been searching for many moons. This is a TIMEX homage to the Omega Speedmaster (or Moon watch). If you compare, the biggest difference is that TIMEX put the "12" marker numeral whereas the Omega has all stick markers.

This is a great watch....solid stainless steel case and a semi-solid link stainless bracelet. (Semi-solid means that the outer links are solid and the inner links are folded.)

Specs are: 41mm w/o crown; 44 w/crown; 12mm thick; 20mm lug width. And, YES, it's a quartz and a REAL chrono, NOT a multifunction dial watch.
And the price was MUCHO less than a "Speedy." Here are some pix fresh out of the camera:

.......... >>> good way of ending the year! Every-now-and-then, Timex manages to impress me with some of their models. This one is a realy nice one.

I don`t make things. I make things better !

December 31st, 2011, 5:12 pm #5

December 31st, 2011, 6:45 pm #6

Really dig that one Ed. Looks great!
I must get around to Timex again.

cheers. Dave

January 2nd, 2012, 5:48 am #7

Very cool.

Me like

*Never a waste of time to look at a watch*

January 2nd, 2012, 1:08 pm #8

Really dig that one Ed. Looks great!
I must get around to Timex again.

cheers. Dave

January 2nd, 2012, 1:09 pm #9

Very cool.

Me like

*Never a waste of time to look at a watch*