For G Shock Frogman lovers....this classic DW8200 Black one

For G Shock Frogman lovers....this classic DW8200 Black one

May 4th, 2011, 2:57 am #1

from the original Masters of G series.......found it and grabbed it! fits well, to my surprise! I gave my other two Gs to my stepson, so this replaces them!

""

May 4th, 2011, 3:09 am #2

I thought you were cutting back on your watch purchases saving for the Wifes papers??
Last edited by time_watcher on May 4th, 2011, 3:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

May 4th, 2011, 3:12 am #3

from the original Masters of G series.......found it and grabbed it! fits well, to my surprise! I gave my other two Gs to my stepson, so this replaces them!

""
I will have a second "G" at some point. I still have the nice one yourself and the Posse gave me.

It is with Al for a battery change and pressure test...

My next thought is once I have the career back on track maybe I will finally pick up one of those solar/atomic jobbies... I think it is the 9200 which I like...

May 4th, 2011, 3:18 am #4

I thought you were cutting back on your watch purchases saving for the Wifes papers??
especially now that Japan's earthquake potential has started......who knows when the next biggie will hit???

The wife still has to go to listed doctor in Kobe for a medical, get our Japanese marriage translated into English blah blah.......so these forms and time will have to be on the back burner for now...

My nephew has been investing monies for me recently.....and made me good bucks!

May 4th, 2011, 3:21 am #5

""
Oh Ya, froggy love!!! Nice one Thian. ;) nt

May 4th, 2011, 3:39 am #6

I will have a second "G" at some point. I still have the nice one yourself and the Posse gave me.

It is with Al for a battery change and pressure test...

My next thought is once I have the career back on track maybe I will finally pick up one of those solar/atomic jobbies... I think it is the 9200 which I like...
fine with you! I'm partial to the older vintage stuff, though I did have a newer solar one...

May 4th, 2011, 3:41 am #7

Oh Ya, froggy love!!! Nice one Thian. ;) nt
nt