California dreaming....

California dreaming....

January 4th, 2012, 1:43 am #1

Hi all.... Bear with me... I am posting this from my Android phone. I have been trucking across Canada lately and other than that it has been the eastern u.s. Seaboard and nyc. I just got my first load to California. The Planet Ocean and I are on our way to San Francisco. pics to follow...

<p align="center">

January 4th, 2012, 3:41 am #2

But eig here in Montreal with -20 just the word California feels good

*Never a waste of time to look at a watch*

January 5th, 2012, 10:55 am #3

there has been a rash of road closures since I left. It appears that I was able to outrun a lot of the bad weather this run. I saw several accidents on highway 11 when I was up in Northern Ontario, Apparently it is below -30 celcius and there is a road closure on highway 11 due to a jackknifed tractor trailer. I am trying to get back into my smugmug but there is some sort of Fonda issue. I am hoping to have access back in a day or so. Sigh... I have pics of Seatlle, Mount St. Helens and the exciting San Franciso airport... LOL!

January 5th, 2012, 3:19 pm #4

and I hope you're pics aren't on Smug Mug yet. Too bad that so much trouble comes from one small and depressed railroad siding

------------------------------------------

January 7th, 2012, 4:42 am #5

Hi all.... Bear with me... I am posting this from my Android phone. I have been trucking across Canada lately and other than that it has been the eastern u.s. Seaboard and nyc. I just got my first load to California. The Planet Ocean and I are on our way to San Francisco. pics to follow...

<p align="center">
sigh... The levelling valve took a vacation on the way back north so that the air bags would not self level. Enter the old replacement truck... Elelectrical problems has caused the trailer lights to take a vacation. I replaced the fuses and the coupling cable to no avail. Repair guy is on hos way. Way of the road...

<p align="center">

January 7th, 2012, 5:16 am #6

Boomtown

January 7th, 2012, 5:18 am #7

Other side of the USA..

http://anzacsorientwatchspot.blogspot.com/

Tony Lewis
New Zealand

January 7th, 2012, 7:35 pm #8

and while I'm sorry that you may have to see these things come to place, there are those few here that are trolls and Salems lot is taking numbers, so get in line its a hot fire.

Cheers,

Jim