Another Aqualand joins the fold Today..>>>>>

Another Aqualand joins the fold Today..>>>>>

November 28th, 2010, 12:09 am #1

Been ducking and Diving them lately as i feel i had enough....Yet this one snuck up next door on the trade forum with not much interest? so i thought hell why not,Great condition and a good price from the USA.I Did a Quick Neilo Clean up and Installed a Fresh cell and Gasket and its now good to go.

Citizen Promaster Aqualand CAL.3745 Quartz 1996 AY5020-08E With one of Noahs own Soft Silicone Ring Hole Straps.

Its very Similar to my Ecodrive Aqualand Shown so it now has a Brother to play with.

Promaster Backcase.

Together with my EcoDrive Aqualand (Note the similarity)

Close up on both Dials.

Ecodrive Dial.

Theneilo uk

Last edited by theneilo1 on November 28th, 2010, 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

November 28th, 2010, 12:13 am #2

I really like the one on the quartz model

------------------------------------------

November 28th, 2010, 12:15 am #3

Been ducking and Diving them lately as i feel i had enough....Yet this one snuck up next door on the trade forum with not much interest? so i thought hell why not,Great condition and a good price from the USA.I Did a Quick Neilo Clean up and Installed a Fresh cell and Gasket and its now good to go.

Citizen Promaster Aqualand CAL.3745 Quartz 1996 AY5020-08E With one of Noahs own Soft Silicone Ring Hole Straps.

Its very Similar to my Ecodrive Aqualand Shown so it now has a Brother to play with.

Promaster Backcase.

Close up on both Dials.

Ecodrive Dial.

Theneilo uk

nt

November 28th, 2010, 12:23 am #4

Promaster Backcase.

Close up on both Dials.

Ecodrive Dial.

Theneilo uk

That Aqualand eco is the one for me. Does this come on bracelet?

I got this thing for not having to worry / open the case if I can avoid it.
Maybe its also the idea that those eco's can last just about forever ''as is'' if stayed charged

*Never a waste of time to look at a watch*

November 28th, 2010, 12:07 pm #5

I really like the one on the quartz model

------------------------------------------

It actually does suit the watch better than the bigger numbers on the Ecodrive model.

Theneilo uk

November 28th, 2010, 12:09 pm #6

nt
Is more Red.They can be lifted colour wise with just an Orange Highlight Pen!!!
Hey Ive done it Before and it works fine...

Theneilo uk

November 28th, 2010, 12:10 pm #7

That Aqualand eco is the one for me. Does this come on bracelet?

I got this thing for not having to worry / open the case if I can avoid it.
Maybe its also the idea that those eco's can last just about forever ''as is'' if stayed charged

The problem is Aqualands were nearly all Quartz.Ecodrive is just the Aqualands Moving Forward and yes your right.The Eco does make life much easier on the wallet for batteries etc and not having to delve into them.

Theneilo uk

November 28th, 2010, 3:08 pm #8

Promaster Backcase.

Close up on both Dials.

Ecodrive Dial.

Theneilo uk

......... probably go for the Eco-Drive one if I can find it on a bracelet. I just realized, looking at the pictures, that I don`t have ANY Aqualands in my collection!!! Shame on me !!!!

....... and the search has begun!!!

I don`t make things. I make things better !

November 28th, 2010, 3:18 pm #9

..... by a quick search on EPrey. Its not EcoDrive but it looks good and it was the only one on bracelet at a good price (US$229)shipped.

Do you know anything about this one, Neil?

Thanks

I don`t make things. I make things better !

November 28th, 2010, 4:55 pm #10

Pricey little buggers!