1st of all .......................................>>>>

1st of all .......................................>>>>

January 2nd, 2011, 6:16 pm #1

........ I wish to all members (and non-members)a Happy New Year! We are in 2011 .... cool! We spent our New Year`s Eve at a party which included 365 other people - most I didn`t know. It was a well organized event and the ticket included all you can eat buffet and all you can drink - soft drinks. The music was provided by a local band which did great impersonating various celebrities - Michael Jackson, Donna Summer, Britney Spears, etc - to our amusement. It was hilarious.

On my wrist was the ORCA, which put up a great "light show" bY getting charged by the black light...

What was on your wrist when the countdown reached "0" ?

I don`t make things. I make things better !
Last edited by LES2900 on January 2nd, 2011, 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

January 2nd, 2011, 7:12 pm #2

to a non party of 3...

------------------------------------------

January 2nd, 2011, 7:55 pm #3

.......... you were "equiped" for some serious "flooding" with that 200M Diver.

January 2nd, 2011, 8:22 pm #4

........ I wish to all members (and non-members)a Happy New Year! We are in 2011 .... cool! We spent our New Year`s Eve at a party which included 365 other people - most I didn`t know. It was a well organized event and the ticket included all you can eat buffet and all you can drink - soft drinks. The music was provided by a local band which did great impersonating various celebrities - Michael Jackson, Donna Summer, Britney Spears, etc - to our amusement. It was hilarious.

On my wrist was the ORCA, which put up a great "light show" bY getting charged by the black light...

hibernating like a bear ...with the Bond...

Saturday most people visited friends and shrines. Our family will overnite at our fav resort to relax Tuesday nite.....

src=""

January 2nd, 2011, 8:27 pm #5

........ and while you do that, check out this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/USED-mens-watch-Ome ... 41559d645a

January 2nd, 2011, 8:37 pm #6

same midsized at 36mm...got it for $500usd on the auction here..

src=""

January 2nd, 2011, 8:52 pm #7

....... in a better shape anyway. Maybe the price of the one I sent you, reflects that as well

January 2nd, 2011, 9:03 pm #8

many guys would find this mid size  too small haha! but if the price stays under $500, it is a good deal...

January 2nd, 2011, 9:56 pm #9

Boomtown

January 2nd, 2011, 10:38 pm #10

... and wore an old friend I've had since 1974, my Datejust. In fact I watched it turn over right at midnight as it has for 37 years